AccueilDernières imagesblogS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Deen0X
Padawan
Deen0X

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Empty
Msg n°1 MessageSujet: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 9 Oct - 1:55

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Much+i5

Note 

Due to the limitations of this forum, i cannot put the full version of the review. THIS IS NOT THE FULL REVIEW ARTICLE

For the complete version of this review visit  my blog .

Acknowledgments

To Willgoo store for give me a sample of Much i5 device (or know as "iReady Go Much i5" too) to test it and write this review.

A special thanks to Tincore, for help me giving support on their app for this device, and Skelton for some clues and info about this device that was so useful.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Package+ContentsPackage contents(Unboxing y full description of the package contents)

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) CIMG3594

When the package is opened, we found the following elements that, i understand, are part of any standard shipment for this product. 

• Much i5 Device
  • Quick guide
  • Guarantee sheet
  • MicroUSB cable
  • USB Wall charger
  • 3550 mAh Battery
  • Serial number sticker

About first impression

My first impression of the device was so good. I really feel that the device materials and quality is distinct that other devices i tested.

There is lots of details that make a difference, from the device design, or the software included, or the customization made on the system, etc.

The first time you boot the device, you get a screen to register an iMuch account. This is not required really, but you can do these steps to gain access for Much services (note: most in chinese). In my tests, i remove my Much account, and i can use the device without problems.

(First boot)

There is a icon called Much Helper, that really is a quick guide to use the device, that is so interesting and helpful (this come in english), and show you in short steps the main features of the device and how to use.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20130925_225025

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20130925_225039[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20130925_225054

Is really nice get a device like this that manufacturer take care about heir users, and provide ways to get familiar and comfortable with the device like this (and in english, a common language).

Another thing that i get may attention is that this device come with no much bloatware, and the games listed are to download from the google playstore (instead of a separated store with software from a non clear origin)

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Screenshot_2013-09-25-19-30-36

Most of this games are free, or demo versions.(and i thanks for it, because the system come with no unecessary software pre-installed)

About Back Camera

The device include a 8MPx camera, with autofocus and Flash Led.

The photos taken with this camera are enough for printing as normal photo, but of course as many of smartphones, the quality of the photos depends on the light.

For daylight, i think this camera may be enough for normal usage. For night, ensure to take photos where is so iluminated, and keep static.

Some examples:

Front Camera:

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) IMG_20131004_144959

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) IMG_20131004_145002

Back Camera:

Note: I'm using distinct filters and options.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) IMG_20131004_145525[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) IMG_20131004_145528

(Link photo 1)

(Link photo 2)

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) IMG_20131004_144856_1

(Link photo 3)

And these two are HDR samples (i cannot take two exact images, because there are some elements in move, like cars or people (and you will see as "phantom" images)

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) IMG_20131004_145534_1[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) IMG_20131004_145543_1

(Link photo 4)

(Link photo 5)

Take note that these samples are photos taken without any kind of preparation of the scene. Simply i got to the window and do some shots.

There is another sampes (thanks Nuria)

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) 2013-10-06+12.27.33

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) 2013-10-06+12.36.32[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) 2013-10-06+12.36.37

And the following is a panoramic photo

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) 2013-10-06+12.37.10

And there is a video sample

Abuot general usage

The usage of the device as smartphone, is comfortable and the controls don´t disturb when user doing normal things such writing messages on Whatsapp, checking mail, browsing on internet, etc. You can abstarct about the controls of the device, and use this as a normal phablet/smartphone.

In another hand, the usage of the device as gaming console is comfortablet too. maybe for people with big hands this device may be a little bit "small", but with a little training, the device can be handled without problems.

In my case, i usually use Sixaxis or Dualshock type controllers, that sticks are always on the bottom of the device. I have X360 too, but i´m not comfortable with their configuration (Right stick on bottom and Left stick on top). This device have a X360 controller schema, and i need to training with this to get usual and comfortable with this, but surelly will be a configuration that many uses will like, because X360 controller schema is a common config that many users like (more than sixaxis, as i know)

As phone, the device may be a little "weird" to usage, but in few days you will be comfortable with this. In fact, the location of the mic and the phone-speaker are so good to avoid crying when talking by phone. The mic is so near of the mouth, and with this, you can talk in normal volume, and the receiver will listen clearly.

Controls don´t bother when you´re doing a call. The device have proximity sensor, and will react as any other normal smartphone, that set the screen off, when you get the device near your head.

About buttons

Game buttons feel smooth and precises. Are comfortable to press all the 4 facing buttons at the same time with the thumb.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Much-i5-game-console-phone-5

Triggers are soft too, sometimes may be more than need (some times i pressed them without realize on this). All the 6 gaming buttons are comfortable and provide a good gaming experience.

The system buttons [MENU], [BACK] and [HOME] are heavy to be pressed, and are the worse of all the buttons of the device. In fact, i don´t feel so comfortable with this, because all controls and buttons are so smooth, but for a normal android usage, when i need to press these buttons, i feel annoyed because i need to press harder than the rest of the device.

Fortunately, there are an option in the system settings that allow to us to customize the android interface, changing the behavior of these buttons.

Select/Start button to activate

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_130326

When you enable this option, the system change the following behaviors:

• [BACK] = [SELECT]
  • [MENU] = [START]
  • [HOME] = Hide/Show system bar with soft buttons.

When enabling this option, the device is more handy to use as smartphone, because is more natural to use these buttons on screen than the physical buttons for normal android usage.

As you can see in the previous image, when "Select/Start button to activate" is checked, the system show a bar with soft buttons. This is not a system bar (not from Android itself), but is useful for usage as normal smartphone (in vertical mode) without need to pressing the physical buttons.

I found a behavior to be in consideration when this option is enabled. The system reduce their performance whent the bar is visible.

In fact, when the bar appears, the system "resize" their screen and redraw all in the new size (except some apps that run at fixed size)

I tested with and without this bar running benchmarks, and in some cases i get a performance near to 1/3 of the real power when this is enabled and visible.

About the D-PAD and Analog Sticks

The D-PAD is a little bit small, much similar in size than PSVita, but comfortable when you get with it.

Moves such Uppercut (electrics in Tekken 3) can be done without problems. The D-PAD response is so good.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Much-i5-game-console-phone-6

In another hand, analog sticks are so comfortables too, and again, much similar to PSVita analog sticks.

Both have good feeling and path, but the right one on the sample i´m testing, is hard to do a down/left position.

I do a quick test to check the range of each stick, doing circles and get the path of the sticks

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Screenshot_2013-10-01-15-37-47

As you can see, Left stick have no problem (mid square is the linked dpad), but the right stick is so... small ranged.

If i touch the stick, i feel that something may be doing some pressure and avoiding to do a complete path, like the left stick.

I test to force to do a biggest path, doing some pressure on the stick and moving in circles. After doing this for some time, i get these other image:

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Com.batterypoweredgames.mtvistest__1380632180357

As you can see, i get more range for the Right stick. Whit normal usage, i get more comfortable and i don´t need to force the range to get a good response on the device.

Summarizing about the controls

Controls are nice and comfortable to be used. There is some issues related to software that can be fixed directly by manufacturer. meanwhile, we can use alternatives such Tincore Keymapper to providing another touch solution (with more options and solutions than the device keymapper) and most important of all, we can use controls without overlappings for touch or key/button usage.

There is no heavy problems that become the device unusable, but there are few limitations and problems that must be fixed, starting for separating DPAD from Left Stick, and would be very useful if the manufacturer provide a real joystick driver on the device.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20130926_185338(Doing a special move with combo button in Mame4Droid Reloaded - Marvel vs Capcom)

About Quality of the device

I mentioned before about quality of the device. In general is a robust and good finishing device, including good manufacture materials.

In the usage of the device, i get drop this few times, one of them a ugly drop that i think the device broken, but fortunately, the device is working without problems.

Product information

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Spec_icon

According with the manufacturer, or searching info on web pages, we can found many sources of information about the device and sometimes these information may be not consistent (may be different from one web page to other), and this may cause some confusion for anybody that wants to get info about this product.

On this section i will post the info i get from the manufacturer (or is not possible, the web page that i consider more reliable), listing only the relevant points for a tech analysis of the product, and omit these points that don´t get any relevant info about the device (as many time we found on many pages, things such video capabilities, mail capabilities, etc, that really are software based features that we can install on the device, and not a real feature of the device itself)

• CPU(RAM): MTK6589 quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex A7
  • GPU: PowerVR Series 544
  • RAM: 1G RAM LPDDR2
  • Internal: 4GB ROM
  • Screen size: 5"
  • Screen resolution: 1280x720
  • Screen Type: IPS Panel, Multitouch 5 points
  • Operating System: Android4.2 (Much Launcher)
  • Storage: MicroSD(TF) support 64GB storage expand maximum
  • Sensor: Nine-axis sensing (gyroscope, electronic compass, and gravity sensing), and light-sensitive sensing, close up sensing
  • Camera: Main camera of 8 MPx, digital zoom, auto focus, microspur support, Flash LED. Front camera of 0.3 MPx;
  • Network Function: support WCDMA 850M/2100M GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHZ, HSUPA(high speed uplink):up to 11.5 Mbps,HSDPA+( high speed downlink):up to 42.2 Mbps
  • Wifi: 802.11b/g/n
  • bluetooth: V4.0LE +EDR
  • GPS: with AGPS support
  • Buttons: 4 action buttons, 2 Shoulder buttons, 2 special buttons (configurable), DPAD and 2 analog sticks.
  • Video Play: Hardware decoding, maximum resolution up to 1280x720P, H.264, MPEG4, MPEG2, VC-1, H.263
  • Audio System: D-class amplifier , AAC speaker (2x0.5w)
  • Power Supply: 3550mAh Lithium battery
  • Charge: dual interface charge,  (Bottom) Micro USB charge interface 1A charge, (Top) Micro USB charge interface 500mA charge maximum.
  • TV-Out: Mini HDMI interface (support 1080P)
  • USB: MicroUSB OTG 2.0
  • Dual standard SIM card(WCDMA/GSM) + MicroSD(TF) card
  • size: 184.0x88.0x14.7mm

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Android+InfoInfo from the same device (Android info)

In first place, to get a reliable source of info about the system, i take some screenshots from the same device showing android system info (thata usually is insufficient), and from another software that can give us more detailed information about the system, and with this info we can get a general idea about the capabilities of the device.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) VXvVeiuW_ugZCn1vn05CilTMColCFY2LxeMG74xSl2FmjZVcOQUxoUrjdN6P-9l6vw=w20Antutu Benchmark System Info

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_221211[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_221213

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_221220[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_221232

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) F4wnnyh_Mlk4-t6bBKg2J3KMFFKPnLR8Q0h8ksgPltCHyGUWa_ELQ0eEW7s_Wt5tkQ=w20Z-Device Test

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_232717[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_232729

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_233052[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_233107[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_233114

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_233148[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_233218[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_233436

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_233455[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_233518[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_233554

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_233808[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_233841[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_233945

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_234023[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_234106[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_234124

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_234140[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_234218

And the following image is for Radio FM, but is not from Z-Device, because the program cannot handle correctly to list in features, then i open the Radio FM app and take this screenshot

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_234455

Benchmarks

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Performance_icon

For people that don´t know about these programs, i can tell (in short words) that a benchmark is a program or normalized test that runs on a device. These tests give points (usually, averaging many results) the performance of a device, in the way that the final total point may be useful to compare, in a simple and direct way, the general performance between many devices.

There are so many benchmarks on Google Play Store, but in my test usually i use the most populars.

For the running of these benchmarks, the initial conditions of the device are:

• CPU Frequency: 1209 MHz
  • CPU Governor: Performance/hotplug *
  • Screen Resolution: 1280x720 px

* Sometimes i get better results using the default governor of this device "hotplug"

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) BqXYASguDshrUUkFomW28SQXIvlNWsza30mzE7Uldj5xL60DhDgI491a74sJ9L0VOw=w64-rwAntutu Benchmark (Versión 3.0.3)

In my testings, i'm using a specific version for this benchmark (3.0.3), because the application has updated many times and i perceived that the average total vary so much in their scale, and the new values in many cases giving a notorious advantage for some devices, and low total result for another devices. (in this way, i got for the same dual-core device, values that vary from near to 11000 points in old version, to near to 6000 in the new version), and this give a bad indicator for many users, that in example expect values near to 10000 for a normal dual-core device (for giving an example).

I explain the avobe, because Antutu Benchmark is one of the most popular benchamrk software, and many users take their results as a general (and valid) rule to compare devices, and of course, i think is not a valid (and fair) to compare devices only with these values, and i prefer to compare old and new versions, if i consider necessary, to give a more near to what we are usual to see on Antutu results some time ago. Is not valid (under my point of view) to use two distincts rules of measuring to compare two devices, and for this reason, i prefer to keep the old program as base of my test for Antutu, and do some testings with the new one (the current version on play store), if i consider necessary.

There exist a new Antutu Benchmark called "Antutu X Benchmark", that is a special antutu designed to avoid fraud that some manufacturers do over their devices, that recognizes when Antutu is running, and overclock or do other kind of "tricks" to get better points on antutu.

You can found an interesting article in the Antutu web page, talking about this kind of frauds.

In the case of this device in particular, i do two sets of testings, with and without the bar with soft-buttons (the option "Select/Start button to activate" in personalize menu) for each version of Antutu, 3.0.3 (mine personal choice), current from Google Playstore (4.2.1 at the moment of doing these tests), and this special "X Benchmark" edition

Please take in consideration

The results of the tests with this option activate, i will post in a small image. This test is only for showing differences between these results.

Antutu 3.0.3

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_225516[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_225629

Summary:

• RAM: 2390
  • CPU integer: 3610
  • CPU float-point: 2471
  • 2D graphics: [720x1280] 613
  • 3D graphics: [720x1280] 3643
  • Database IO: 530
  • SD card write: (18.2 MB/s) 150
  • SD card read: (11.8 MB/s) 118
  • CPU frequency: 1209 MHz (x4)
  • Total: 13525

The same test with "Select/Start Button to activate" and "Show touches" enabled:

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_221711

• Total: 4051

Antutu 4.2.1

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_224547[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_224553[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_224541

Summary:

• RAM Operation: 1085
  • RAM Speed: 511
  • CPU integer: 1791
  • CPU lfoat-point: 1226
  • 2D graphics: [720x1280] 618
  • 3D graphics: [720x1280] 3297
  • Storage I/O: 681
  • Database I/O: 555
  • Multitask: 2611
  • Dalvik: 785
  • Total: 13160

The same test with "Select/Start Button to activate" and "show touches" enabled:

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_223712[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_223719

• Total4406

Antutu X Benchmark

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_114525[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_114530[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_124639

Summary:

• RAM Operation: 1089
  • RAM Speed: 502
  • CPU integer: 1819
  • CPU float-point: 1242
  • 2D graphics: [720x1280] 646
  • 3D graphics: [720x1280] 3294
  • Storage I/O: 832
  • Database I/O: 515
  • Multitask: 2661
  • Dalvik: 780
  • Total13380

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) _xeR_K9LNYpUaoY5ejNYuwG7CJfChdYhhinJC5lPUs0-1-E8jn1bDh_2pgys8Xyr8Gbq=w64BenchmarkPi (Google play version)

The main goal of this benchmark is basically to calculate PI with a fixed decimals, and based on the time taked to calculate this, rank the device in a general ranking of the same app.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_122123[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_122131

• Pi calculated in: 374 milisegundos
  • Ranking: #9680

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) 3OwOMJdSNrF_Ur4GQG1pPgRsaiouuVzE6AhAzcNZDS71XkvFGKGCNWriRUFefCVdy90=w64CF-Bench (Google play version)

This benchmark suite is specific designed to test performance of multi-core devices, and get 3 general values (totals): Native Score, Java Score and Overall Score.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_122835[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_122852

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_122844[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_122857

• Native Score: 21087
  • Java Score: 5409
  • Overall Score: 11680

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) L5noO_0-vzsNxeUYpunPqBnRK_Og4LJGJphNarmf5YTL3pV3HFwW8KN9cUI1nezpHeAh=w64Epic Citadel (Google play version)

This benchmark generate an intensive GPU usage, using the Unreal Engine 3 and get as a final result the average framerate that the device can show the test.

Based on the kind of the devices and their features/capabilities, the benchmark can offer two or three kind of benchamark types: High Performance, High Quality and Ultra Hight Quality (This test only will be available for devices ables to run this benchmark).

High Performance

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_125653

• Average FPS: 46.8

High Quality

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_133335

• Average FPS: 47.8

Ultra High Quality

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_133905

• Average FPS: 21.4

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) XRtOBvLBLH-uDtV04Qrirrx2Vb-4_5DNqYL_PvmBguQ5HsBXWv-NxSdYOUlvhAJrUow=w64Nenamark1 (Google play version)

This benchmark is designed to test OpenGL|ES2.0, and will show graphics with a variety of effects such reflex, dyamic shadows, lights, etc. This version was designed for medium-low devices, but i run as a standard in any device thata i write a review.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_134213

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_134219

• Total score: 62.8 fps

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) N-lYfHNCcUSzhLTcNwBzfzTOOJgwDltUwTEyjhm8AEshjmSyOAbJlNHtk_mDAn0h8aSC=w64Nenamark2 (Google play version)

In the same way as the previous version, this benchmark is designed to test OpenGL|ES2.0, but in medium-hight devices. In the same way, this benchmark show graphics but with Hight Resolution, and apply effects such reflex, dynamic shadows, light, etc.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_134322

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_134331

• Total score: 40.9 fps

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Zct9qKfPLzMOITx2Kucfu-jODFQcq5KzhQGYL8KT-UBFDqbKpj6cAVy7yBsa4kRd82XD=w64Quadrant Standard (Google play version)

This benchmark is one of the first dedicated software for testing devices, and become a reference, but currently i use as a informative way, because this app don´t have multi-core support, then their results don´t get a reliable source of information, beause the performance of 1 core running on the device is not the same if the device can run with 2 or more cores, where distribute proccessing and run more relaxed in genearl, giving a better score to the system.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_230508

• CPU: 8216
  • Mem: 3378
  • I/O: 4748
  • 2D: 282
  • 3D: 2570
  • Total: 3839

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) 4vO0CgQUusCCnlAjferN4Be48bwdzEWGrfPx7UVb8GZtEoeTBWVMzQAVrm5ImWOfFDA=w64Vellamo (Versión de la Google play)

This becnhmark is a testing suite, that basically are routines for HTML5 and CPU specific (Metal) testings.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_232128

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_231759[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_231848

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_232037[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131004_232118

• HTML5 score: 1403
  • Metal score: 414

Official firmware

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Firmware-update

The official firmware of the device is useful for, in example, if we have a "soft-brick", caused by some mods on the system and the device cannot start in a normal way.

For these cases, is good to get a way to recover the device, and one of these ways is getting the official firmware (and the steps to flash it)

This device come with OTA feature, that mean, when there is any new official update, the system advice about this and download/install from official web.

But, there is another way to update the device manually. For this, you must go to a chinese site (from official web) and check if there is any new thread with the last firmware.

The site is Much forums

At the moment of writing this article, the last firmware is

• Official Stock Firmware 5.3.15r2.1 (Thread)
  • Mirror (Mega)

Installing these updates is so easy. Simply follow these steps (Note: this procedure will not erase your apps or data, only update the system):

• Download the firmware (previous link)
  • Connect your Much i5 to your computer, and enable USB File Transfer
  • Copy the firmware (update-5.3.15_r2.1.zip) to the root of you sdcard
  • Disconnect Much from PC and turn off completely (not standby)
  • With Much fully off, press and keep pressed [VOL+], and without releasing, press [POWER]. Keep pressed up to see a screen with an android with an admiration symbol. (you´re on the recovery mode)
  • Release buttons, and press [POWER] one time, to display Recovery Menu.

• Use [VOL-] for move through menu, and [VOL+] for select an item.
  • In the menu, select "apply update from sdcard"
  • Browse and select the update file (update-5.3.15_r2.1.zip)

• The system start to update. When finish, select "reboot system now"
  • In the next boot, system will optimize the apps you installed previously

[*]

Your system is updated!

Device Rooting[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) KVXg9ohhMuGApzx4GL6rH4k5qjX9jEzhFaRy_52-UyDz-RiVL6iJF06IQ0I88hMH3l8=w100

[*]

One of the best things that take advantage on Android, is precisely get the device rooted and the superuser privileges enabled for our needs.

There are so much users that have scared about the methods to get root on their devices, and for this they don´t get encourage to root it, limiting their experience because there are so much apps that uses this feature. Applications such Titanium Backup or Tincore Keymapper (for mention few) requires root acces to work property.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20100101_075328

[*]

This device come rooted by default (from factory), but better than this, the manufacturer integrate the root with the Developer Options menu (on system settings). With this the user only need to go to System Settings - Developer Options - Root Access, and select the level of rooting they need

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20100101_075346

[*]

When you select this, will appear a warning message that advice about dangerous of allowing apps to gain root access on the system.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20100101_075354

[*]

And that is all! your system is easily rooted!

For managing the apps with root access, in the same System Settings - Developer Options, there is a "Root Manager" option, that allow to you to manage these apps and other settings such warning messages, log, etc.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20100101_075358

ClockWorkMod Recovery (Custom Recovery)[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Clockworkmod-recovery

[*]

Android have a special mode called Recovery, that is used many times to recover the device if this have problems to run properly, but there exist an alternative Custom Recovery that add a lot of new functionality and tools, and one of the most popular is one called ClockWorkMod Recovery.

There is a full functional version of this recovery that run on this device.

One of the most important features of this custom recovery, is the NANDROID generation, a way to generate a full backup of the nand (where the operating system resides) to a directory, and can be used as a recovery point for the device in case of semi-brick, or simply if you want to get a clean firmware on it.

Take note that this backup (nandroid) is a image of the NAND, this means, there will be stored all your configs, users, passwords, accounts, etc. Is a good idea to get a clean firmware insatlled on the device, and install and configure all your base programs (file admins, cloud services, google account, etc) and then get a nandroid for your personal use. When you get back to this image/backup, you will get a clean and configured system, saving lot of time on basic configurations and installing basic software.

The installation of CWM on this device is easy. For this, i follow the next thread on XDA forum:

How to install CWM on most rooted mtk devices

This method is based on Rua1 tool (a russian guy that develop a specific MTK took), and i will try to explay step by step.

• First, you need the drivers ADB installed on the system. If you don´t get yet, then download and install PDANet (for windows, there is the 4.12 installer).
  • Then install PDANet, and when the program ask for connecting the device (USB), connect your Much.
  • Program will install drivers (if ask to you, select "other manufacturer" for generic drivers)
  • When you get installed this program, then go and download "MTK Droid Root & Tools | MediaTek Android Smartphone" ver 2.4.8 (from this thread on XDA)
  • Run the program. If the antivirus or firewall warning about a unknown thread, ignore it.
  • The program will run adb and connect with your device. No matter if you set root for ADB and Apps in System Settings, the program will inform that the device is not fully rooted. (there is a yellow rectangle)
  • Press ROOT button.
  • When finished, the rectangle will be green

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) CWM01

[*]

(I will do a copy paste from XDA thread, because is well explained what you must to do)

• Click on the tab 'root,backup,recovery' and select 'to use boot from phone' then click on 'recovery and boot' and shortly after a dialogue box will appear asking if you want to 'make cwm recovery automatically' click yes

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) CWM02

• System start to generate the CWM version.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) CWM03

• Is possible that the tool show a dialog with a warning "ATENTION! There is a probability to damage the boot block!". Select "Yes"

[*]

Android Games

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Google+Games

[*]

Asphalt 8: Airborne

[*](Using Tincore to control the game)

Jet Set Radio

[*]

Bard´s Tale

[*]

Dead Trigger

[*]

N.o.v.a. 3

Using HDMI TV Out, External controller (PXN8633 Wireless controller with USB receiver) and Tincore to map the controller to screen.

[*]

Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour

Using HDMI TV Out, External controller (PXN8633), and Tincore for mapping.

[*]

Ravensword

[*]

Grand Theft Auto Vice CityUsing External Controller and Tincore for mapping.

DraStic (Nintendo DS)[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) WsnNZeOSVHrBRFBBykHqSQWPenwwEnwOHuLcYgXWmH-j7xE31nlYIYmOSLrHhMkJvw=w100-rw

[*]

Zelda Phantom Hourglass

[*]

PPSSPP (Playstation Portable PSP)

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) TqiRwOFp2OOOl_11fXl8bi_qVZpFIq0lQWxpuZv-_k4xXGeWmYaIxaAEaxY12WKjQJg=w100-rw

[*]

Lego Indiana Jones 2

[*]

Mame4Droid Reloaded (Arcades)

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) R4vUb-IqbS6EhA6LcVy8OHKzeRCXh_J6G6xQXIrwXp0YWPqlRoTuguAfetWJIesonQ=w100-rw

[*]

Garou: Mark of Wolves

[*]

Marvel vs Capcom

[*]

Retroarch

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) KsM_cZsJHx8xxvx5rwSK7hA5u-sgkhyp6DPu9ivRqM8nlycmjOcNzg4sETeSNfiFI3Qj=w100-rw

[*]

Arcade (MAME) - Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

[*]

PSX - Tekken 3

N64Oid (Nintendo 64)[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) N64Oid+150x150

[*]

Bad Fur Day

[*](Gameplay)

About Battery

Some words i must to say about this point. This device is the first handheld gaming console that i forgive to take care constantly about battery level. In fact, using as a normal smartphone and as a gaming console, is a heavy use for me, more than my normal smartphone (i like to use a Motorola Razr), and my phone, only as phone, battery is not longer than Much device.

I don´t know how many hours it can be working, but i´m sure is enough for most of users that want a good duration.

Check the following screenshots:

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20130928_012335[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20130930_032058[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) MUCH_20131001_030552

[*]

These 3 screenshots was taken when i get in home, in night (well, really when i remember to take these screenshots)

The most important of these screenshots, are that the device was working as normal usage, with WIFI enabled, one SIM card enabled, and most time (when i´m in train or bus) with Bluetooth enabled (for bluetooth audio), with all normal options for a smartphone standard enabled (GPS, Vibration, etc), and most important, playing normally, and the battery, well, you can see the images. For this reason i can mention that i forgot to check constantly the battery level, to calculating how many time i can play, or anything.

And of course, the battery is replaceable, then if you really need more battery duration, simply buy another battery pack, and carry with you to replace when you go out of power.

Final words

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) BrokenKeyboard

[*]

Apologize for the mistakes i did writing in english. As many of you know, this is not my natural language, but i did my best to try to bring to you a readable and understandable article that, sincerely, i hope is useful.

And remember this is not a full article review. It is only a Summary.

Zalu2!

Deen0X
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
SpikeSpiegel
Membre d'honneur VIP
SpikeSpiegel

Machine préférée RPI, PI-LEGOBOY, DINGOO A320, GCW-Zero, PocketCHIP

Msg n°2 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 9 Oct - 2:35

Awesome work :top: 
http://goo.gl/FfBqD
Belchine
Revendeur/Partenaire Certifié
Belchine

Msg n°3 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 9 Oct - 3:44

Super...mais a cause de lui, je regarde le suivi de ma commande toutes les 5 min :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: 
http://www.belchine.net
sansors
Accro'
sansors

Msg n°4 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 9 Oct - 3:59

Un comparatif avec la shield serait intéressant =)
http://www.logic-sunrise.com/
Deen0X
Padawan
Deen0X

Msg n°5 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 9 Oct - 6:24

sansors a écrit:
Un comparatif avec la shield serait intéressant =)
give me some time... (i´m so tired right now) XD
gladiators2
Accro'
gladiators2

Msg n°6 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 9 Oct - 10:17

Good Job^^
really impressive!
Shinra
Noob'
Shinra

Msg n°7 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Oct - 10:05

et pour les applis intéressantes, on passe par le google play? ou bien par une installation d'apk à part?
archlord666
Noob'
archlord666

Msg n°8 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Oct - 18:57

Dans le forum de Dingoonity, le google play a été confirmé. happy
admin
Team Open Consoles
Team Open Consoles

Msg n°9 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeSam 19 Oct - 9:35

Star Wars runs fullspeed on the shield Wink
hdmaniac
Noob'
hdmaniac

Msg n°10 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov - 6:07

J'ai reçu la mienne, j'ai fait une petite vidéo pour le fun!

Shinra
Noob'
Shinra

Msg n°11 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov - 8:44

et point de vue autonomie, ça a l'air de raconter quoi?
Belchine
Belchine

Msg n°12 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov - 9:14

Alors en utilisation smartphone... Deux trois appels/ jour, pas mal de sms, une petite heure de jeu/jour, le wifi ou la 3G...ben on tient plusieurs jours....

La ou mon Sony mini pro, sans jeu,  sans internet...juste appel et SMS tenait une journée :-) :-) :-)
Shinra
Noob'
Shinra

Msg n°13 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov - 9:19

hmmm, ça a l'air plaisant çà, surtout que ça serait vraiment pour quelques appels, sms, et ... le jeu biensûr, vu que pour le net j'ai une galaxy tab note et que durant le boulot, je n'ai pas énormément de temps libre.

Me plaît de plus en plus cette petite . Surtout qu'on voit ppsspp qui a l'air de tourner proprement, j'utilise déjà quelques émulateurs gba, mame et autre sur la tab.... rhaaaa *commence à baver* Razz

et en cas de besoin, à ton avis, y a t il moyen d'avoir des batteries en spares?
Belchine
Belchine

Msg n°14 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 13 Nov - 9:28

Ça va être galère... Pour le moment les transporteurs refusent plus d'une batterie par paquet!? Je presume que ce n'est que temporaire??? 
C'est vrai que je vais me renseigner?

Ced
Deen0X
Padawan
Deen0X

Msg n°15 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMar 18 Fév - 3:49

Well, for posting something in this thread, i uploaded some new vids about this device.

and i updated the Much i5 playlist on my youtube channel. I will  update this playlist with new videos that i'll upload.

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Youtube%2520Deen0X

Greetings!
Belchine
Belchine

Msg n°16 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMar 18 Fév - 4:47

Nooooo :-) :-) :-) :-)

For now, i only download 10 vidéos from your Much i5 playlist...
After i'll put on youku for chinese forum :-)

For your info, i send a Much for Tincore :-)
GuZzO
Master Chief
GuZzO

Msg n°17 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 19 Fév - 3:03

Quelques photos comparatives de Tincore entre JXD s5800 et Much i5, dispo sur Dingoonity:

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) IMG_20140219_124530

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) IMG_20140219_115106

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) IMG_20140219_114826

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) IMG_20140219_114737

La s5800 est qd même plus grosse et Tincore donne l'avantage à la i5 pour le moment.
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Machine préférée PC-ENGINE, DREAMCAST, PSX

Msg n°18 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 19 Fév - 7:45

@diablotinbouky
Est-ce que tu pourrais suggérer :lol2:  à iReadyGo une console avec RK3288, 2Gb, 5" 720P, Kitkat (désormais obligatoire pour toute compagnie souhaitant proposer un nouveau device android avec les services Google) toute en conservant la qualité de fabrication, et là c'est...

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Fry-Shut-Up-and-Take-My-Money-Futurama
GuZzO
Master Chief
GuZzO

Msg n°19 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 19 Fév - 8:38

tant qu'à faire, ils peuvent aussi mettre 8 ou 16 Go de mémoire...  :oui: 
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°20 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 19 Fév - 8:41

GuZzO a écrit:
tant qu'à faire, ils peuvent aussi mettre 8 ou 16 Go de mémoire...   :oui: 
 :+1: 
Belchine
Belchine

Msg n°21 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 19 Fév - 9:06

Le rockchip supporte t'il l'option GSM? Car je présume qu'ils vont continuer a proposer cette option avec la Much i6...
La i5s embarque 16Go de ROM...donc, pas de raison qu ils ne fassent pas la même chose avec la suivante...
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°22 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMer 19 Fév - 9:11

Je ne crois pas mais ils pourraient intégrer une puce pour le GSM (Qualcomm, TI...), Apple (le GSM serait intégré au SOC AX d'Apple uniquement à partir de la version 9, d'ici un ou deux ans) et cie le proposent sur la plupart de leurs produits.
 :oui:
DX.COM official
Padawan
DX.COM official

Msg n°23 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Fév - 21:29

Much I6 est toujours un secret dans le monde  :lol2: 
http://www.dx.com
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°24 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeSam 1 Mar - 18:19

diablotinbouky a écrit:
Le rockchip supporte t'il l'option GSM? Car je présume  qu'ils vont continuer a proposer cette option avec la Much i6...
La i5s embarque 16Go de ROM...donc, pas de raison qu ils ne fassent pas la même chose avec la suivante...

Le Rockchip aurait une version 4G

Rockchip RK3288 4K, 4GLTE chipset for tablets to see April release

[REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Rockchips

The latest Rockchip R3288 processor with integrated 4G LTE network support is rumoured to make it’s first appearance in tablets from April this year.

Rockships are quite proud of the RK3288, and tablet fans are excited as this is this is one of the first quad-core Cortex A12 SoC device to to on the market. The processor also happens to have a rather potent quad-core MaliT76X GPU, giving enough graphics performance for full H.265 decoding meaning 4K video will soon be a reality on your tablets.
4G LTE is also going to be supported by the new SoC making up for quite a capable processor. Now all that needs to be seen is which tablets are going to be getting the processor first and will this mean the first 2K, 4K tablet displays are also going to be appearing in the coming weeks?
[ 1pad.cn ]

IreadyGo a donc ainsi le prochain SOC de sa console  :lol2:  :mexico: 
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°25 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitimeMar 29 Avr - 6:13

Des infos sur la relève ?
MT6595 ou RK3288 ?  :lol2:
Contenu sponsorisé

Msg n°26 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) [REVIEW] Phablet/Console iReadygo Much i5 (5" Quad-Core) Icon_minitime

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant