Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de fin de saison
Voir le deal
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall Stanmore II Noir
199.99 € 249.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

[REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Deen0X
Padawan
Deen0X

[REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) Empty
Msg n°1 MessageSujet: [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin 2013, 12:03

[REVIEW] Tablet / Console JXDS5110B (Dual-Core)

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Note : This is a summary of the review I have written and that the full version is in [url=http://manguiro.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/review-tabletconsole- jxds5110b-dual-core.html]my blog [/url].

This article is a google translated version. I hope have some time to generate a proper translation and re-post here.

Thanks

The store Geekgoo for giving a sample JXDS5110 console B , with which I could generate this review.

Use of this review
It allows you to use this review, either by copying the whole or parts of the article, or referenciándola through a link, to anyone who wants it, provided only that you keep the author and a link to the original source of this review, and that is in my blog .

For updates on this article, I suggest visiting the link above.

Introduction

Lately, those who follow developments related to general Android consoles were anticipating the release of the new console from JXD, the S5110 B , and it is the first console that shows tangible progress with regard its predecessor S5110 (without the "B" at the end) and really worth considering "migrate" from the old system to the new (in my opinion)

In reviewing the console, both physically and internally (talking about the hardware and accompanying software), I have the feeling that the company has been collecting the things you comment on their products, and has made a summary of the main features that users were asking for a long time, which is extremely positive for everyone, the company JXD in this case is gaining popularity and confidence in general users, and users are getting devices that come much more to meet the needs whose players.

While I do not forward the content of the review, we take into account the following parameters or characteristics for a real and effective evolution of the device

• JXDS5110 / JXDS5110 B
  • CPU: Amlogic M3 Monocore / Amlogic MX Dual-Core
  • GPU: Mali 400 MP (single-core) / Mali400 MP2 (dual-core)
  • RAM: 512MB DDR3 / 1GB DDR3
  • Internal Memory: 4GB / 8GB
  • Display: Piezoelectric / Capacitive
  • Multitouch: 3 points / 5 points
  • Operating System: originally 2.3.4 and 4.0 via update / 4.1
  • Sticks: 1 Digital / 2 analog
  • DPAD: Fake 2-piece bonded to the stick / Royal separate 1 room and sticks
  • Mapping tool: No / If
  • TV Out: MiniHDMI & Output Analog TV / MiniHDMI

As seen, this time evolution presented by this device is much more important than typical console versions where changing a few things, or any change in the shape and draw new version and it does not really provide any real change end user. The changes in this case are large and substantial, while stressing the CPU logic change, separation of DPAD and analog analog including real and system controls, and the second analog.

This review aims to review superficially the most important aspects of dispositio, and help anyone interested in a direct and objective information on it.

The development of this review is geared for people who do not know the original product JXDS5110, and thus the explanations will be discussed from this point of view.

Introduction

The device comes in a hard cardboard box, with images and information on the console on their faces.

Note that this time we find a box that no ambiguous information or cluelessness playing with images that correponden to other platforms and that, today, are not even emulables by a high-end system. (I mean the allusion of games from other consoles or platforms if you encounter on your website and that all lights are a sales hook but that is misleading, thinking that they could run those games on this device)

Inside, we find two compartments which are distributed by a separate, accessories and the other smaller and tight, the console itself.

Note that the device has been correctly packed. I understand that the store has taken the trouble to wrap the console in bubble wrap to protect it from shock when transported, which is appreciated by giving up a point that at least is well protected from the store.

Contents

Inside the package we find the following:

• Console JXDS5110B
  • Headphones / stereo headphones (in bag closed and sealed)
  • USB-miniUSB cable to connect to PC (data transfer and device charging)
  • USB Cable / OTG
  • Use Guide
  • Charger with EUR wall connector

Device description

Front

D-PAD

The device includes a D-PAD in a position, that is, a control formed by a single piece of plastic, such as that included as controls most known devices or portable standrad major companies.

This detail is very much appreciated, because in similar devices (consoles android) is very common to find solutions as separate buttons to give the functionality of a dpad, ie conforming to 4 buttons for each of the directional control and This general solution is neither convenient nor efficient for use in a gaming device.

DPAD size is suitable, remembering much of the PSP (may even serve as a spare PSP on this console, but I'll check that later), which does not really surprise me, because for the previous version The JXDS5110, there are some tutorials (such as this ) which explain how to adapt a DPAD a PSP console.

Button

Overall, they are a little hard, but without being annoying. no dialing sound "clack", but if they generate some noise. This must be because the membrane must be installed on each button, must be very new and / or stiff, or the assembly is rigid and thus the touch of a button, the lack of flexibility of components such as membranes, generated make this sound "soft" on the buttons.

I have faith in this sound disappear with use of the device.

Moreover, I appreciated not lag problems on the device.

Below, I show a quick test to verify the multitouch, and which do heavy use (and abuse) of the buttons on the device to display associated keystrokes.

As you can see in the video, here you can conlcuír 2 things:

There are no overlaps "obvious". I can press all the buttons on the device, move the sticks and even the DPAD, and all resopnde correctly (I have not really seen any overlap, except the classic [SELECT] + [START] located on other consoles, but that for the case unproblematic use on the console)

The system, despite having a screen with support up to 5 simultaneous touch points, the Tincore KeyMapper can handle more than double the points on the screen, without having hanging problems or lag in response in the interaction screen with controls .

Triggers

They are hard to use, but especially at the top thereof, and that is that when you open the console we find that there is a pin to lock the keys, and this pivot is located precisely in the upper corner of the button, so is impossible to pressure from the top, and it must be done from the bottom edge.

It would have been much better solution fit these buttons in "rails / rails" to generate the motion, which would have been much smoother and more pressure could comfortably from anywhere in the button itself.

L2 & R2?

The console does not have L2 and R2 triggers, but through Tincore tool, you can get seconds triggers "improvised", using the following buttons:

[POWER]=L2

[VOL +]=R2

In the version used for this review, in the editor are some buttons / special keys with a color system fainter, implying that the buttons are, but that can not be set freely.

To use them, you have to enable an option in the Tincore KeyMapper, which is in the general settings, select the "Enable special system devices (Manage specific Power / Back / Menu / Vol ... buttons)".

With this, we can select one of the buttons grayed out, as [POWER] or (Pw), selected on the panel that is touch behavior (or key, or joystick, what we need), and set the other options as if it were a normal button.

For samples in the next video I do a brief demonstration of how to map these controls and use them, in this case, in the Multitouch Visible Test, to see the keystrokes that generate each of the buttons.

About Screen

Personally, I think the quality of the screen is very similar to other products containing the same type of TFT panel. I think there is a slight improvement in the image quality, especially in the angle of the screen with respect to the original console, but it still tends limited viewing angle if we see it from the bottom of the console.

Overall the screen has good brightness, and colors are vivid notice a little more than the previous version. Both brightness and image quality are suitable for a device of this kind, and allow contrenidos enjoy both interactive (games and applications) and multimedia (movies) without problems, yes, always indoors or where light does not reach the sun directly to the screen.

Where if they repeat the same problem as the previous version of the console, is that the edge of the screen is framed by a raised edge, which makes it difficult to reach the edges or corners of the screen using your fingers properly so. I think in this sense could have improved the screen, incorporating a borderless panel.

Rear View

About the Speakers

The system has only one speaker, located in the right rear (with the console in front of us), but in my opinion is sufficient given the size of the device and is to add 2 speakers in a confined space such as this Console fails to generate quality sound and achieves a sense of relief necessary to separate sound left and right would, so that a single loudspeaker containing two audio signals is more than enough for the system.

Moreover, the system has 2 outputs standard (3.55mm jack) audio, so you can connect 2 headphones / earphones simultaneously, and enjoy multimedia content or applications / games that are played on the console.

Top view

Bottom View

General Device Quality

The entire chassis is plastic, but it is of good quality. No noticeable imperfections in the surface, or listen to crackle on the device when manipulated with your hands, even by force on it.

General lines recall the form of a PSVita, but rather is a distant resemblance, by inspecting a little better than the device can see that actually has little resemblance to the Sony console, beyond the general shape device and the overall distribution of the controls, on the other hand is almost impossible to generate a different distribution and, therefore, can not be called a "copy" of psvita (if, indeed, any console that comes with the same controls , will have a similar distribution, because doing otherwise might end up in a device generates very uncomfortable to use)

The backside is flat, and this feature because there are similarly shaped products (such as Yinlips Company) having an oval shape at the edges of the console, and that make possible not put on a table horizontally, without console "dance" on the curves at the rear.

Note that the general shape, has 2 areas where you can install a wrist bracelet, and with this win in safety when using the device, and not accidentally fall from our hands.

Battery

A somewhat complicated topic to discuss, because the battery life (which is ultimately what data needs to be obtained as a review) is tied directly to the type of use made of the device.

In my case, I managed to have sessions over 2 hours or Bladeslinger Nova3, running at 1.32GHz.

Now with a less intensive use, I can spend three hours (watching movies for example), but either way because I expected something fairly lasting battery and more after seeing him riding the console, which as battery is very large, and generally pays what to perform a battery of this type. Perhaps there are alternatives to switch the device battery, which would be very interesting to investigate, but for now I leave the details shown in the photograph that I took of the inside of the console:

Capacity: 2100 mAh (nominal)

Voltage: 3.7 v

Device Information
According to the official product page , the following is the system configuration (I copy and paste features, omitting those that do not seem relevant)

• S5110b Specifications
  • Chip: MX-S Amlogic Cortex A9, Dual core 1.5GHz
  • GPU: Mali 400 mp2
  • DDR: 1GB DDR3
  • Storage: 8GB
  • Screen: 5 inch LCD screen, resolution 800 * 480
  • Touch: 5-point Capacitive touch screen
  • Controls: double Analog joysticks, D-Pad, ABXY Face Buttons, L & R Shoulder buttons, select, start, VOL + / -, Reset, Power
  • Camera: 0.3MP Back Camera
  • Speaker: Single Speaker
  • I / O: USB2.0 (OTG)
  • Audio: Stereo 3.5mm earphone jack
  • HDMI: Dual screen output up to 1080P
  • Size: Length=195.0 mm, Width=86.6mm, height=17.0mm, weight=232g

Besides this information, and to compare, then leave some catches with the information obtained from the same disopsitivo.

Antutu Benchmark System Info

Benchmarks

As usual in the reviews of these devices, the Benchmarks are part of the information required within is achieved and is presented for analysis and comparison.

Antutu Benchmark

In several previous articles, I mentioned that I use version 3.0.3 of this benchmark, avoiding upgrade to newer versions. The reason for this is that the new versions have changed the way in which the points measured and recorded the results, generating values ??far below what is usually obtained, and therefore for users accustomed to the values ??of this benchmark, could generate a false sense that the system is slow.

This benchmark is one of the most popular, even with the "problem" that I mentioned above, and therefore I will do this time is to offer 2 versions / results of this benchmark, one with the new version and one with the old version (which usually use) and so anyone who reads this section is made a better idea of ??what I mean with these differences.

Version 3.3.1 (current version) , which gives a much lower score.

• RAM: 900
  • CPU integer: 726
  • CPU float-point: 368
  • 2D graphics: [480x752] 866
  • 3D graphics: [480x752] 3363
  • Database IO: 550
  • SD card write: 0 *
  • SD card read: 0 *
  • CPU: 1320MHz (x2)

* Strangely not reported results for this test, but as the same test on android 4.1.1 does not measure these values, the comparison is still valid.

Total: 6773

Version 3.0.3 , which gives a score more "standard" for this type of CPU

• RAM: 1718
  • CPU integer: 1879
  • CPU float-point: 1560
  • 2D graphics: [480x752] 850
  • 3D graphics: [480x752] 3471
  • Database IO: 555
  • SD card write: 0 *
  • SD card read: 0 *
  • CPU: 1320MHz (x2)
  • Total: 10041

* Strangely not reported results for this test.

As you can see from the above results, for the same test, under the same conditions, the old version is the one that offers the most value "known" for a dual-core CPU, and that general users are more used to seeing . The new version gives much lower values, if not explain this, a user with some knowledge in this kind of tools would think that the device performs very bad, when in reality RIONDE "normal"

Epic Citadel

• High Performance Benchmark Results
  • Average FPS: 43.1
  • Resolution: 800x432

Benchmark High Quality Results

Average FPS: 43.0

Resolution: 800x432

System Performance

Evidence for this article are based on both the Stock Firmware (first) like a custom firmware in "TheXSample Skelrom v1.0" (which at the time of writing this article was in beta), and then leave some of the videos I captured to show the performance of the device.

Take to put some videos I've been doing for the Tincore Keymaper, and are based on this device.

Android Games

It is traditional to test with android games on these devices. There are a number of games that are fairly representative, and give a good general idea of ??how the overall system operates.

NOTE : In some videos may show a jump in the execution of the games. This IS NOT PROBLEM OF THE CONSOLE, running all games smoothly and fluently, but I've had problems with the microSD I use in the camera, which has been failing me and I had not noticed, and for this reason has generated some jumps in the video capture. In any case, I tried to edit these parts and I've saved the best videos I've been able to play without problems.

Modern Combat 4

It is one of the classic games for benchmarking. The title goes smooth, both on the screen of the device as an external TV connected via HDMI.

In the video I show how you run the game, using the stock firmware and console mapper itself, although missing some options (such as swipes to switch weapons), in general you can play without problems with the controls. Comment that the game moves and feels great on the console, and is a real pleasure to play in travel train / metro to this title.

The absence (temporary) L2 & R2 is noted, but there are sufficient controls on the device to handle the game.

Ravensword

Using the stock firmware and mapper of the same console. the game as seen runs smoothly. The "relentizaciones" featuring the game are not so, but are part of the introductory tutorial (slow starts the game to manage to have time to read the instructions on screen)

Beach Buggy Blitz

Game accoutrements that I found good alternative to run on the console, which has colorful graphics and continuous movement of scenarios, and they are not noticeable problems run on the console.

Riptide GP

Although this title will run fine on most devices I've tried (single and dual-core), it is noteworthy that the effect of water, transparencies and reflections are very well done and in a display connected via HDMI, look alike impressive.

Shadowgun

Another typical game is test this title, that mono-core devices was the game goal and if a device could run was that it had enough power.

Now it tastes like a game more, which is no less impressive as a game (especially on a 5 "screen), while recognizing that it is not so significant that run, as most of the current hardware can run very fluid and smooth.

Super Hexagon

This video was originally to explain how to set Tincore KeyMapper with this game, but also help me to graph the problem I mentioned of governors.

In carrying out this video you can see how the game responds correctly and fluently, both on-screen graphics display to react to the buttons, but in the last few seconds you can see how the system slows down drastically. It is at that time when I was in Performance governor passes a Conservative, and this lowers the CPU frequency noticeably, relentizando the action on screen.

So far I've found a solution for this problem and goes through setting the minimum frequency of the CPU in SetCPU program, setting the minimum speed to maximum speed=that for testing I used the 1320MHz, bringing with it an execution Performance similar, and that does not lower the CPU frequency, regardless of the directives of the Governor.

Nova3

Along with Modern Combat 4, this title is one of the references as proof of execution in android devices. The video, and shows how to add a second functionality an onscreen button (in this case, reload weapon with a "coup", and change weapons with "hold"), you can see how the title runs without problems .

This time I ran this game using firmware "TheXSample-Skelrom" (beta), and Tincore mapping tool.

Some movements are not recorded well in the system, but is that the joystick driver is still adjusting.

Bladeslinger

In each console I have a game I dedicate quintessential longer, and in this case corresponds to the title, which could be considered one of those games to test devices, for you need to get a running machine fluid and smooth.

The game is going well, and mapping controls played flawlessly, except the control to move (right virtual stick) that fails to go fine, but a problem of the game and not the console, or the screen or the mapper.

Still, the game is fully recommended and quite an experience for a console portable android.

Mass Effect Infiltrator

Title that is difficult to run on any device that has many restrictions generated by EA. The game can be played without problems, using a mixed-mode control, including physical sticks mapped to screen (for movement and camera) and other functions with the touch interface standard (with fingers)

Pinball Starwars

Little can comment on this game. On some devices, controls may also have some lag, but here are going pretty well.

Performance emulators

The device has power to run both Android games more pointers, as for emulation of different platforms, even to emulate PSP, PSX or N64 (and even the Dreamcast alpha also moves quite fluently)

Playstation (Retroarch - PSX) & Nintendo64 (N64oid)

In this video (Skelton channel) you can see that PSX emulation, except for some very specific moments, is very fluid and unproblematic.

Miscellaneous (Emulators number)

In this other video is an overview on various platforms emulated, and you can see that the system performs smoothly.

Firmware

A firmwre is a file structure where the components corresponding to the operating system and all hardware necessary for the device to work properly.

There Official firmwares, that the manufacturer makes their official website for download and installation by the user, and the Custom Firmware, which generally are based on the official firmware, to which are applied a number of improvements and optimizations.

Official Firmware

As usual, let JXD available to its users with the latest updates to their firmware in the download page of your web officer.

As I write this article, the update was available S5110b_20130523

ClockWorkMod Recovery (Custom Recovery)

Just as there are the Stock Recovery, which provide basic tools the user to retrieve a device if it has problems, there are also the Custom Recovery, which add more features and tools, one of the best known the ClockWorkMod Recovery.

A version of this famous functional complemtanete Custom Recovery for JXDS5110B console, which has been created specifically for the device by Skelton.

The most important feature, and you have enough relevance to this device is the generation of NAND backups, also known as NANDROIDS, and retrieve these backups. For those who do not understand, this tool can generate a full backup of your device (applications, settings, etc) so that is like "a picture" of what we have, and with this we can return to it whenever we want. A practical example of this is to install a firmware, fully customize it, add users, passwords, applications, links, etc.. and then generate a nandroid. with this, when we have the device with many applications installed and want to "clean up", we can regain our nandroid, so we'll have a clean system, but with the pre-installed applications and settings.

In the case of this console, no need to install the recovery on the device itself, which will keep the stock recovery untouched. The way to launch the recovery is to copy the appropriate file on a microSD, and execute the boot sequence [VOL +] + [POWER].

[url=https://mega.co.nz/ #! 2Jk0CTZQ! YWpmYlwVozOnOLP7a2-dr1fPS2JBzJY1sENg01tz0Vw]ClockWorkMod for JXDS5110B [/url]

Custom Firmware

Along with the creation of this article, has been generating a custom firmware for the console, and so far the only custom firmware is available (though I hope to appear more)

THEXSAMPLE - SKELROM v1.0 for JXDS5110B

Currently there are no available links to publish, which is still in development and internal testing, but then I hope to publish an article on this particular firmware.

This firmware incorporates Tincore joystick driver, so compatibility with programs that have native support is assured, and that the KeyMapper Tincore mapping tool, you can update from the google play, incorporating all the improvements and new features, without need to get stuck in the default version that comes with the firmware.

When available this firmware update this section on my blog to put the appropriate links.

Pros, cons and improvements

There are many aspects to consider and highlight of this device, but there is still work to do in the case of out an evolved version of this device.

Pros

• In general the evolution from the previous version has been noted, and it feels very good to the console. It looks to have paid attention to some details that users commenting on forums, and that is reflected in the final product.
  • D-PAD in one piece. In the previous version, the D-PAD were two plastic parts, generating a touch strange. Now, the use of D-PAD has substantially improved
  • D-PAD separated from the Sticks. First console we see that these controls are effectively separated.
  • Inclusion of two real analog sticks. Without them to become the best controls, their use is comfortable and convenient.
  • There are no overlaps. The previous version had some that bothered, depending on the combinations of buttons used. In this version, the game controls have no overlap whatsoever.
  • Capacitive screen. The evolution from Piezoelectric screen of the previous version, this new console, have made the transition to be very natural capacitive screen, plus the screen responds well.
  • Adding 1GB of ram. This increase (512MB version) comes in handy to the console, since JB is developed much better with 1GB of RAM, than 512, which would be too tight, and repercutaría in the overall system performance.
  • There are no problems with the use of microSD 64GB (Sandisk Ultra). I mention this as a positive point, since being a console "with a very similar hardware" to JXDS7300B, and had problems with precisely this kind of cards, I thought it appropriate to comment.
  • I will consider it is positive, the stock firmware comes with several improvements seen in previous custom firmwares (the JXDS7300B eg patched framework, greater compatibility with playstore, etc.), although there are still more adjustments and, above all, a joystick driver.
  • Support for external joysticks. I tried some and they work well, so you can consider leaving the console connected to a TV and use a wireless controller (with USB receiver), to enjoy like a retro-console or desktop android console. (I hope to upload videos showing the use of external control console)

Cons

• Reduced viewing angle, although it is understandable, considering that it is an IPS screen
  • No incorporates Bluetooth module (hardware), or modules or libraries needed to support Bluetooth via USB-OTG
  • Triggers with a pivot which makes it difficult to pressure from the top thereof
  • Lack of joystick driver in a position to communicate with the console controls
  • Battery. although in reality the duration is normal, considering its capacity and use of the device, the capacity may be insufficient, and we must find an alternative to gain more autonomy.
  • Add more vents.
  • We have lost the analog output of TV that had the previous model (although it was lost with the update 4.x)

By improving

• The next version of the console should have an IPS screen
  • Add Bluetooth module
  • Add the option to turn off the display of the device, if connected to a HDMI TV (to save battery on the screen, and to avoid unnecessary heat produced by the same)
  • Connection to L2 and R2 triggers that as sepuede see if you can give a solution in the design, adding these controls alongside the existing triggers.
  • Add a longer battery autonomy, or failing that, throw an accessory for attaching a battery externally (that somehow fits in the back of the console)
  • Since the camera is not enough to produce quality photographs, but if for videoconferencing with Skype, I suggest putting the camera as front.
  • The rear camera, if not of good quality (at least 5Mpx with autofocus and flash) not worth incorporate the device.

As an additional suggestion, and I put it outside of the above, discuss the possibility that the NAND device can be replaced by an internal SD, as some electronic devices that store your firmware and everything on an SD, and the advantage of this is that if it starts to fail, just replaces the SD and you have a functional device, contrary to what happens with the current consoles, that the qualities of NANDs are not particularly good, and eventually begin to have problems with bad sectors, which can lead to the system at some point no longer be functional, that has too many bad sectors on the NAND, and not even a firmware can be installed on it.

With this I am not saying anything new. Most electronic devices stored in the internal NAND Firmware, but in the case of devices having this intensive to be changed NAND firmwares, I suitable solution such as a microSD or SD, which allows the user to change this memory if you start to have problems.

This is a recommendation / suggestion besides the points I have mentioned.

Conclusion

The device complies with what is expected of him, and performs well, although it may be that the battery is a negative, but I think that within the margins offered by this product, as appreciation and features, you can not ask for more. Perhaps with some modding of the battery, changing for some higher capacity or something, was able to improve substantially this point, but for a normal user should be aware that the hour and a half or two hours that offers intensive, is what who gives him the device, but in many cases will be more than enough.

We're talking about a device that is a dual-core, or what is the same, as many of the phones that are currently sold in the range of 150 ~ 200 €, and obviously does not offer the same features (not supported for SIM, or bluetooth), but the comparison is to understand that power is on par, and in general I think the price is quite content in their quality / features / price.

In short, anyone looking for a device emulation, and have power to run games android, this device shall comply with, and quite good grade in my opinion. The ability to connect to a TV and play with a wireless controller greatly expand the range of uses and possibilities for this device.

In relation to consoles android 5 ", I think this console along with JXDS7300B (in 7") marked a milestone in these devices, and surely lay the necessary reference in which other companies must present their new products.

Final Words

Nice post impressions on devices that I particularly arouse much interest as in this case, and it is very rewarding when testing a device, and it meets more or less what you expect from him.

I hope this review is helpful or guide for device information.

Zalu2!

Deen0X
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
admin
Team Open Consoles
Team Open Consoles

Msg n°2 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin 2013, 12:11

Thanks !
Belchine
Revendeur/Partenaire Certifié
Belchine

Msg n°3 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin 2013, 12:44

Thanks, very nice review :-) 
I can't wait for thexsample-skelrom firmware :merci::merci::merci::merci:

Dernière édition par diablotinbouky le Jeu 20 Juin 2013, 16:45, édité 1 fois
http://www.belchine.net
k0en
Team Open Consoles
Team Open Consoles
k0en

Machine préférée TO7-70

Msg n°4 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin 2013, 14:57

Very great review ! I'm waiting mine to realized a french review Wink
YokA
Petit scarabée
YokA

Msg n°5 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) Icon_minitimeLun 24 Juin 2013, 23:03

Thx very nice review guy !
Deen0X
Padawan
Deen0X

Msg n°6 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) Icon_minitimeMar 03 Sep 2013, 14:08

Xsample - Skelrom 1.5 for JXDS5110B

Use of this article

Is allowed to use this article, either by copying the whole or parts of the article , or enunciating through a link, to anyone who wants it , provided only that you keep the author and a link to the original source of it, and found in my blog or [url=http:/ / forum.openhandhelds.net / index.php / topic , 380.0.html]open - handhelds [/url](for a discussion thread in English)

Update Custom Firmware

It has released a new firmware update for Xsample - Skelrom JXDS5110B console , with version 1.5 , with the following new features to note:

• Unlocked Bootloader . Now you can set the CPU speed to 1.5GHz device using the application No - Frills CPU (by default, the speed is set to 1.32GHz , but do not install any patch to change the maximum. simply using the application can be left at the desired speed )
  • Fixed battery drain issue for the Sleep / Standby
  • Added the JXD KeyMapper that is functional with the new joystick driver included in the firmware . Now you can choose both the original KeyMapper JXD ( but simple to use but with fewer options ) , or the Tincore (a bit more complex to use , but much more advanced in terms of options)
  • We provide applications No - Frills CPU and [url=http:/ / play.google.com / store / apps / details?]CPU Adjuster [/url], for a more efficient use of the CPU and battery optimization .
  • Minor optimizations

Note:

The problem of relentizaciones to turn on the console after a resting state (wake up bug) yet is still present , so if you suffer slowdowns after a sleep , off and on quickly or use screen [url=https:// play.google.com / store / apps / details?]CPU Adjuster [/url]with profiles display on / off with different governors . For example , Powersave for screen off and performance2 or interactive to display on.

This problem is the device itself, worse fortunately the solution is to change the clock frequency of the CPU , which is "cool" the entire system, including the screen and refresh rate (hence to power cycle to be effective if you change the CPU speed between off and on ) .

Installation:

This rom is installed with the recovery I provide ( not installed with CWM )

• Unzip the zip to the root of the Sd so that you see the following files :

• uImage_recovery
    • skelrom.zip
    • Zips for the swap on and off.

• Boot into recovery with [POWER] and [VOL +] and once in recovery do:

• wipe data
    • wipe cache
    • wipe average *

* Eye latter swipe delete the contents of the sdcard (internal memory ) , so make sure you've backed up the information in this memory prior to the wipe .

Note : It is recommended that all wipes

• Once you do the wipes, select "apply update from EXT " and then select " skelrom.zip " list .
  • Once installed, select "reboot system now " .
  • If you want to swap just have to install the zip " SWAP_ON.zip " ( to enable. Ontrary If , " SWAP_OFF.zip " ) included with this firmware

Important Note : DO NOT USE THE swipe files for the previous version . NOT WORK .

Since this device has a rather delicate nand memory to install the rom if you do not see the internal memory repeats the process (including wipes ) and install this one stock rom and then the custom rom.

Downloads :

• Stock Rom
  • Xsample - Skelrom Custom Firmware 1.5 for JXDS5110B

Zalu2 !

Deen0X
k0en
Team Open Consoles
Team Open Consoles
k0en

Machine préférée TO7-70

Msg n°7 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) Icon_minitimeMar 03 Sep 2013, 15:20

:clap: Wow ! Great work !
Contenu sponsorisé

Msg n°8 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) [REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core) Icon_minitime

[REVIEW] Console/Tablet JXDS5110B (Dual-Core)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1