Partagez

Pollo Pollo

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
admin
Team Open Consoles
Team Open Consoles

Pollo Pollo Empty
Msg n°1 MessageSujet: Pollo Pollo Pollo Pollo Icon_minitimeDim 11 Sep 2011, 12:29

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Pollo Pollo est un jeu commercial pour Caanoo, Wiz et Pandora. C'est un Tetris-Like en BennuGD.

Citation :
Game Features:

- 1P and 2P mode (in the same console).

- Game modes: Story Mode 1P / 1P VS. 2P / 1P VS. CPU / 1P PolloMania (unlockable).

- Languages: English / Spanish / Portuguese

- 3 levels of difficulty

- 3 characters to select in '1P Story Mode' and 8 in 'VS mode' (3 of them unlockables)

- 3 independent Game mode Hiscore Tables.

- Graphics, music, voice and video FX completely original, created exclusively for this game.

Le jeu sera vendu à 3 € et 1 € par autre console. Vous aurez le droit à un packaging à fabriquer, cool !

A suivre ici : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
admin
Team Open Consoles
Team Open Consoles

Pollo Pollo Empty
Msg n°2 MessageSujet: Re: Pollo Pollo Pollo Pollo Icon_minitimeVen 21 Oct 2011, 07:39

Ici des photos des packaging : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Numidara
Accro'
Numidara

Machine préférée Steam Deck

Pollo Pollo Empty
Msg n°3 MessageSujet: Re: Pollo Pollo Pollo Pollo Icon_minitimeVen 21 Oct 2011, 14:53

Un jeu commercial sur Caanoo Pandora et Wiz :o intéressant, si se genre d'initiative se reproduit, il serait bien d'ouvrir une section spéciale pour ce genre de jeux Wink
admin
Team Open Consoles
Team Open Consoles

Pollo Pollo Empty
Msg n°4 MessageSujet: Re: Pollo Pollo Pollo Pollo Icon_minitimeMar 13 Déc 2011, 13:33

Ca yest il est sorti !

Hello.

Finally the game is ready to be sell, but the official sales page is not yet finished.

For the moment, if you want to buy the game, you just have to send me a PM telling me what version you want,
and you make the transfer by PayPal to the following email:

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

I remember, the game prize is 3 euros if you want the version for one of the 3 consoles (GP2X Wiz, Caanoo or OpenPandora), if you want more than one version, the other versions will cost more only 1 euro for each new version.

When Toni (Digital Benu), confirm the payment, I send to you the download link by PM.

The first time you execute the game, you will see a serial number on the screen, it can be exported to an external file called 'Serial.txt' pressing the 'L' button (in any of the 3 consoles).
You send me the serial and I reply you with the registration file 'PolloPollo.reg', you need to copy this file to the game folder, now the game is working (only on your console).

If you have any doubt, ask me.

The release comes with the game, covers and manual in PDF format, you can print and make the Game Box using Cartoon, or just print a DVD cover to put on a DVD Box (also included).

PS: You can also purchase the Pandora version from Pandora repo, tomorrow I will try to put the page online.

Thanks to all clients happy
Enjoy!
Contenu sponsorisé

Pollo Pollo Empty
Msg n°5 MessageSujet: Re: Pollo Pollo Pollo Pollo Icon_minitime

Pollo Pollo
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1