AccueilDernières imagesblogS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 Hz Google TV (Via ODR ...
499 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5")

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Deen0X
Padawan
Deen0X

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Empty
Msg n°1 MessageSujet: [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Icon_minitimeMer 23 Avr 2014, 11:08

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Much-g2

Note: This is a summarized version of the original article that is on my blog.

Acknowledgments

To Belchine.net store for send me a sample of their product iReadyGo Much G2 to test it and write this review.

Usage of this article

Author give permission to use this review, part of this or by a link reference, to anybody wants to use it, with only one condition that you must keep the author of this article, and the original source, that is on my blog.

For any update for the content of this article, i suggest to visit the link avobe.

IntroductionThis time, introducing this device is a very important section of this review, because this device is not a common gaming device that i usually test and review. I'll do my best on introducing and presenting this device for all of you that are looking for info, or just are curious about what this device can offer to you.

First of all, if you´re looking for a device that bring to you a complete portable game experience, including retrogaming, this device is not for you. The reason is simple, and as you can see, this device have only some basic controls for gameplay and are not enough for many kind of games, (emulation most of all). Please, if you want to keep reading this review, take this in mind when you get your own conclusions about this device.

Then, is this device a Phone-Console?

if we think in strict meaning of phone-console, then i must say no, this is not a proper phone-console for usual gaming. this is more a phone/smartphone (phablet) with some controls to play, but the feeling, looking and soul of this device is in first place a smartphone.

But, what is the porpouse of the controls?

Simple, these controls are for gaming. Yes, is a phone, but with some controls for play (i´m beign redundant. i know). The correct question you must do is:

What kind of games can i play with this device?

In simple words, most of android games can be played with this device, and there are lots of games that can be played too. Keep in mind that you have a stick and 4 (+ 2) buttons to be assigned, but if you need more buttons, you can complement these physical buttons with on screen controls from the own games.

I will show you this with an example of usage (There are lots of these similar examples). The android game Choplifter HD. For gameplaythere are the following controls (and the way i mapped to play):

• Stick - For moving the helicopter (Mapped to stick)
  • Turbo - For fast move (Mapped to button A)
  • Missile - for missiles (Mapped to button Y)
  • Machine gun - for guns (Mapped to button B)
  • Button for change orientation - This button have 3 modes:

• Swipe right - for center/right orientation
    • Swipe left - for center/left orientation

The orientation button i did not mapped, because i use the screen for activate it, as another control. Check this video:

I can play in comfortable way with this mapping, and don´t need to map ALL the controls on screen for play. Really i need to map the most comon controls.

Then. based on the previous premise is easy to understand what kind of games we can play.

Ok, i understand but i don´t see what the point of this device.

The goal of this device is to bring a smartphone that look and feel as smartphone, but you can use for casual gameplay (and may be some serious playing too). There are many people that wants a device that let to play, but don´t want to carry with a device that looks as a gaming console. This is the main reason some users avoid buying the Much i5, because if you get this out for answer a call in middle of a office metting, may not be the best image if you´re talking with a gaming console instead of a device that really look like a smartphone.

And well, there are lots of situations that you want to quick play, but don´t need a real gaming console for carrying always with you. When you waiting for a train, bus, doctor, etc, etc. This device is perfect for all these kind of situations, and may be a good alternative for people that want to play, but don´t like on screen controls.

Again, this device is not designed to play any kind of games (FPS mainly such Nova3, MC4, etc), not by power, because i do some testing about this and there is no problem, but for controls that are not comfortable for these kind of games.

Hope you understand what you can expect for this device, what can and what cannot do (or get a general idea), and with this in mind read this review and decide with the information contents here if the device is for you or not.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") PackageProduct showcase(Checking of the external view of the package)

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5084

The device come in a elegant package, that have the silouete of the device printed in the face (you can see with light reflection) and there are "G2" logo, and the characteristics green lines of the phones printed in the image too.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5085b

Back face have some basic info about the device, and we can see the following icons:

• NotifyLight - The device come with a colored system of led indicators that are so useful and easy to configure.
  • Quad-Core Processor
  • 5" Full View Screen (There are no borders that hide parts of the screen)
  • Dual-Sim Dual Standby
  • 12 Hours Entertainment

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5086

Opening the box, there is the Device that fits in the cardboard mold that ensure the device don´t move when transporting.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5087

When get the device out, there are 3 sections when you get the accessories that come with the device.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Package+ContentsPackage contents(Unboxing y full description of the package contents)

When the package is opened, we found the following elements thats, i understand, are part of any standard shippment for this product.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5090

• iReadyGo Much G2 Smartphone
  • MicroUSB Data/Charge cable
  • USB Wall-Charger
  • 4200 mAh Battery
  • G2 Quick User Manual

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5102[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5103G2 Quick User Manual detail

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Inspect_iconProduct description(Enumerate of components that conform the product)

In the following section i will explain briefly each component that comform the device, listing each component existing in their structure and doing comments about these elements when i consider.

In this section i will list only the device parts that may contain elements interesting to comment.

Note: I will consider the side with screen and controls in horizontal as front of the device.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Cube-FrontFront view

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5092

• Stick
  • Phone speaker
  • Proximity and Light sensors
  • Front Camera
  • 5" IPS Screen
  • Button ONE_DOT (For nomenclature on this review, i will call this Button Z)
  • Button River (For nomenclature on this review, i will call this Button Y)
  • Button Mountain (For nomenclature on this review, i will call this Button X)
  • Button Moon (For nomenclature on this review, i will call this Button B)
  • Button Sun (For nomenclature on this review, i will call this Button A)
  • Led status (on button A)
  • Button THREE_DOT (For nomenclature on this review, i will call this Button C)

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Cube-BackRear view

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5093

• Right speaker (Media)
  • Side Grips
  • Left Speaker (Media)
  • Camera
  • Led Flash
  • Camera Microphone

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Cube-RightRight side view

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5096

• Slot for opening the back cover
  • Phone microphone

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Cube-LeftLeft side view[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5097

• [POWER] button
  • Headphone port

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Cube-TopTop view

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5094

• MicroUSB Port
  • [VOL+] button
  • [VOL-] button

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") CubeInternal View[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5099

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5100[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5098

• SIM1 (WCDMA/GSM)
  • SIM2 (GSM)
  • MicroSD Slot
  • Removable Battery 4200 mAh

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") ImpressionsFirst Impression(What i feel in my first impression with the device)

From the first look of the boxing, i get a very good impression about the device. I know the quality of Much products, and my expectations are high talking in quality materials and manufacturer, and this device fulfilled these expectations.

At first look of the device itself bring the general idea that is just another smartphone, and is not so evident that is a gaming device. In fact, i do a little test, showing this device to some friends and asking what they think about this, without mention that is a gaming device.

Most of them asking to me about the weight, and why the buttons are a little bit stranges (sizes, icons, etc), but only one of these friends understand that this is a gaming device, but because he know that always i´m testing gaming devices (most of the time really), and after checking the device realize on it, and like the idea.

After testing and getting a better feeling with the device, i realize that this is not for hardcore gaming, in the meaning we understand "hardcore gaming". Buttons are so good as buttons for a smartphone, but are not really good for some kind of games. Pressing more than one of these buttons are a little bit hard, but this make to me to think about this, and i focus my mind into the kind of gaming and users that this device is designed. In fact, i liked so much the idea of this device when i see announced, and check photos, but when i get in my hands, i really like more the idea of this.

One of the first thing I realize when get the device with the battery loaded is the weight.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5101

For me, this means a good capacity battery, because there is a direct relation between weight of a device and their battery capacity. In fact, the device come with a monster battery with 4200mAh, that is so uncommon for smartphones (and many tablets come with less capacity battery too)

Maybe the weight of the device could be uncomfortable for some users, but for experience i can say that is most unconfortable using a device that battery dead before few hours of activity. In my case, the relationship between weight and battery life of this device is ok.

Stick is on the center, and at first look this appear to be the speaker of the phone. The position is correct, because you can get the device with four fingers and play with your thumb, ensuring a firm grab of the device, avoiding falldowns when playing.

Buttons are hardest to press than any traditional gaming controller, but if you don´t want to play for long sessions, are enough. Again, these buttons and sticks are really good for casual gaming, and this is the target of this device.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5197[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5198

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5200

There is a hole on the device that is not documented, but i used for installing a wirst strap, and with this get secured against accidental falls of the device.

In general, i get a very good first impression of the device.

About Stick[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5192

The stick of the device work as digital stick (dpad) when you map it directly on emulators. Some games recognize this as normal dpad and you can use it directly for play (Virtual Tennis, as an example)

When you use Much Keymapper, the stick act as analog. If you map on any game with virtual on screen controls (stick), you can use the stick as a normal analog device.

The stick is not the best alternative for fighting games, but for casual gampelay, you can use it and, with some practice, you can do hadoukens and shoriukens moves (tipically from these kind of games such Street Fighter).

The position of the stick is correct, in the middle of the screen. This allow to you to grab the device and avoid falling this from your hands.

For reference, this stick feeling is very similar (identical) as PSP analog stick.

There are some settings for stick behavior in personalization ('individuation') settings.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140415_112115[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140415_112121

I'm not sure about differences between each of these settings, but with default setting (Smart rocker) i can play without problems.

About buttons[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5191

There are 4 main action buttons and 2 extra buttons you can use.

If you map on screen with Much Keymapper, then you only will have the following controls:

• Analog Stick

• Digital Stick
    • Digital 4 buttons

• 4 action buttons (Standard nomenclature/Playstation nomenclature)

• Mountain (X/Square)
    • River (Y/Triangle)
    • Sun (A/Cross)
    • Moon (B/Circle)

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140415_113325Analog stick and 4 buttons

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140415_113019Digital stick and 4 buttons

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140415_1130474 Buttons (stick) and buttons

The previous images show the 3 different ways you can map controls on games.

About physical buttons usage

Buttons are firm, comfortable to use. Touch feeling is not a gaming buttons. Each button have a so little level relief, enough for touch recognize the position of each one, but are not a proper game console device.

Games that requires two or more simultáneous buttons, are a little bit hard to do with the finger thumb, but with a little of practice can be done. Of course these buttons are not designed to be used in this way (simultáneous pressing), but i tested and confirm that you can play with this. As an example, i played Marvel vs Capcom and do special moves with these buttons.

Buttons come with a default config for KeyDIY, and in my opinion are useful for normal phone usage.

• SUN (A/Cross) = [HOME]
  • Mountain (X/Square) = [ENTER]
  • Moon (B/Circle) = [BACK]
  • River (Y/Triangle) = [MENU]

The extra 2 special buttions are really shortcuts for apps that the user can define. With long press you access to key shortcut configurator.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140415_150104

There is a way to disable this button, in the same screen.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140415_150115

About Status led

I'm glad to see a complete status led solution implemented on this device. The SUN button (A/Cross) have a led-light with the shape of the button (circle and dot). This light can be configured easy with an app that come with the device: BreathingLightDIY

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_001004

When you open this, will get the App Editor, and you can configure wich color and effect you want for each application if you wish.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140415_145705[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140415_145725

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140415_145729[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140415_145733

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140409_081934?

A practical example, in my case i setup this way my notifications:

• Gmail = Red fast flashing
  • Telegram = Blue fast flashing
  • Whatsapp = Green fast flashing

[*]

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5180

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5184

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") SAM_5187

The led will get the last status app and set the led status for this configuration (if there is one)

Product information

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Spec_icon

According with the manufacturer, or searching info on web pages, we can found many sources of information about the device and sometimes these information may be not consistent (may be different from one web page to other), and this may cause some confusion for anybody that wants to get info about this product.

On this section i will post the info i get from the manufacturer (or is not possible, the web page that i consider more reliable), listing only the relevant points for a tech analysis of the product, and omit these points that don´t get any relevant info about the device (as many time we found on many pages, things such video capabilities, mail capabilities, etc, that really are software based features that we can install on the device, and not a real feature of the device itself)

• Product Name: MUCH G2
  • Screen Parameter: 5-inch IPS full view screen, resolution 720 * 1280, 16 million colors
  • CPU(RAM): MTK6589 quad-core 1.2GHz
  • Memory :1G RAM LPDDR2
  • Memory storage: Internal 16GB
  • Storage :MicroSD(TF) support 64GB storage expand maximum
  • Display Chip :PowerVR Series 544
  • Operating System :Android4.2(Much Launcher)
  • Sensor :Nine-Axis sensor(Gyro+Accelerometer+Compass), and light sensor, proximity sensor
  • Back Camera : 8 MPx, digital zoom, auto focus, microspur support, LED fill light
  • Front Camera : 2 MPx
  • Network Function : Dual card and dual standby
  • Wifi : 802.11b/g/n
  • Bluetooth : V4.0LE +EDR
  • GPS : Supported + AGPS + Digital Compass
  • Key Grip : Standard handheld game key (4+2 buttons) + two-dimensional rocker
  • Touch Operation : Capacitive 5-point touch screen
  • Video Play : Hardware decoding, maximum resolution up to 1080P, H.264, MPEG4, MPEG2, VC-1, H.263
  • Audio System : D-class amplifier , AAC speaker (2x0.5w)
  • Power Supply : Polymer explosion-proof lithium battery, and 4200mAh
  • USB : 5pin  MicroUSB OTG 2.0 communication interface
  • External memory: MicroSD(TF) card
  • Audio output: Four-parts3.5mm stereo headphone interface
  • Dimensions: 165x72.5x12.2mm
  • Weight : 204g(without battery) / 256g (with battery)
  • Standby Time : Dual SIM standby 600 hours

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Android+InfoInfo from the device itself (Android info)

In first place, to get a reliable source of info about the system, i take some screenshots from the same device showing android system info (thata usually is insufficient), and from another software that can give us more detailed information about the system, and with this info we can get a general idea about the capabilities of the device.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Android+settingsAndroid system settings info

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_004233

Botón de captura flotante. Este botón ahora se torna mas importante que en Much i5, ya que con el se puede mostrar y ocultar (sobre todo esto)  el botón del mapeador en pantalla.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_001004[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_001014[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_001019

El sistema no viene muy cargado de aplicaciones de relleno (bloatware), y disopne de Google Playstore por defecto en el firmware.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_001008

Los iconos de juegos y emuladores son accesos directos para descargarlos directamente desde la store, y no incluyen enlaces a software de pago.

First Boot of the device

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") BqXYASguDshrUUkFomW28SQXIvlNWsza30mzE7Uldj5xL60DhDgI491a74sJ9L0VOw=w20-rw?Antutu Benchmark X System Info

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_035512[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_035459[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_035452

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_035445[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_035439

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Zct9qKfPLzMOITx2Kucfu-jODFQcq5KzhQGYL8KT-UBFDqbKpj6cAVy7yBsa4kRd82XD=w20?

Benchmarks

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Performance_icon

For people that don´t know about these programs, i can tell (in short words) that a benchmark is a program or normalized test that runs on a device. These tests give points (usually, averaging many results) the performance of a device, in the way that the final total point may be useful to compare, in a simple and direct way, the general performance between many devices.

There are so many benchmarks on Google Play Store, but in my test usually i use the most populars.

For the running of these benchmarks, the initial conditions of the device are:

• CPU Frequency: 1209 MHz
  • CPU Governor: hotplug *
  • Screen Resolution: 720x1280 pixels

* I Used hotplug instead of performance, because performance set the cpu to maximum performance (speed), but only enable one core, disabling the others. Using hotplug with min and max speed to the top of the device (1.2GHz) i can simulate a performance governor,.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") LWU-09c0KsS-lcDANXTz5oZdqX0fi7d1TG3ocOj362a0XztI6_1yFV0XtReoLMar_w=w64?Antutu Benchmark X Edition (Google Play version)

This is a version special anti-fraud edition from this popular benchmark.

Many manufacturer do some tricks to bring best results when running Antutu Benchmark, most of these tricks is temporal overclocking the CPU/GPU, when the SoC detect the benchmark is running. For this reason, this special edition of Antutu Benchmark was created, to avoiding these kind of cheats/tricks from manufacturers, offering a real result for their tests.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_041210

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_035932[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140408_035939

Summarizing points:

• RAM Operation:  1110
  • RAM Speed:  517
  • CPU integer:  1835
  • CPU float-point:  1266
  • 2D graphics: [720x1280] 582
  • 3D graphics: [720x1280] 3249
  • Storage I/O:  802
  • Database I/O:  625
  • CPU frequency:  1209 MHz (x4)
  • Multitask:  2642
  • Dalvik:  864
  • Total:  13492

Youtube Gallery

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") 2  [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") 2  [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") 2  

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") 2  [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") 2  [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") 2  

About Battery

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Battery+Clean+300x300

Battery usage is a little bit hard to comment in absolute terms, because each user have their own needs of usage of their devices.

In my testing, i will use some battery logs that help to me to show what i´m using in the device, and with this, you can get a general idea about the real battery duration on my kind of usage.

I don´t have a better way to talk about this point, without using subjetive judgments that may not be so clear for many users.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140420_003840[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") MUCH_20140420_003847

The graphic basically show the evolution of the battery from 15-apr-2014@00:00hrs to 18-apr-2014@00:00hrs. I do a full charge 16-apr-2014@03:00hrs aprox, then in the morning i go to my office, and plug the device to my computer (for using as modem) up to 15:00hrs aprox, then i let the battery down as normal usage by 1 and half day aprox, lowering the power to 20% of capacity, then i connect again and charge.

This is the normal usage that i can bring to the device. A full charge may reach two days, with normal usage (wifi on, bluetooth on, gps on, governor = hotplug, normal playing around 2 hours by day)

Hope this help to you to get a general idea about the duration of the device battery.

Pros, cons and improvements.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Checklist-icon-2

As in every product, there are pros and cons points that are good to mention in a clear way. These points will help to us to decide if the device features are enough for what the user are looking for in a device of this kind.

Pros are based on features that highlight, comparing the device with another similars, or these features improve the experience of the user.

In the another hand, the cons are these points that worse the experience, or the feature is not enough for fulfill what we expect from the device.

Finally, the improvements pints are some features or specs that i think must be improved in a supposed new version of the device, and will generate a better experience in my opinion.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Point+GoodPros

• Of course the most important point and feature of this device is their shape form. Is a Smartphone with some controls for play, but looks as standard smartphone.
  • Quality build and materials are very good.
  • Led status personalization
  • I really don´t know if this is a feature of the device, but there is a hole that can be used for installing a wirst strap (and i consider very positive this point in any device)
  • Antenna wifi is very good. Doing a comparisson test, while a iPad wifi cannot get any near wifi in a specific place (where is no near wifis), with Much G2 i get up to 5 wifis signals, and i can connect to some of them and can watch youtube videos without cuts or slowdowns. (iPad cannot connect to any near wifi, even manual configuring these wifis)
  • GPS antenna module have a very good reception and is so fast on getting GPS satellites signals.
  • Screen bright is good, better than other devices with IPS screen i tested.
  • Two configurable buttons that are so useful for quick launching apps (in my case, i configured ONE_DOT as flashlight, and THREE_DOT as camera)
  • As default layout, the 4 main buttons have android behaviors, and with this, you can use the device as normal smartphone with standard buttons (Home, Enter, Back and Menu)
  • Good quality audio output (speakers)
  • Enough buttons for most casual gameplays
  • Battery duration, is one of the best features of the device.
  • There is CWM that can be installed on the device.

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Point+BadCons

• There is no real joystick driver for analog stick.
  • Buttons are a little bit hard to be pressed more than one at the same time with a thumb.
  • Buttons are a little bit heavy to be pressed.
  • The device come with a very good capacity battery, but this means the device weight is more than other devices (traditional smartphones)
  • Mediatek bluetooth implementation don´t allow to connect some external controllers to the device (Phonejoy, iPega)

[REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Factory-Yellow-iconImprovements

• I think adding L and R buttons can improve a lot this device, without risking the main goal of the product that is offer a look and feeling as a traditional smartphone, but with some controls for play.
  • Add a proper joystick driver for analog stick and buttons
  • Create a custom case (belt case) for comfortable usage and transport.
  • Add few default templates for the KeyDIY, for quick assignment (gampead, android, etc)

...Keep reading the original article you can found  here.

Zalu2!

Deen0X
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
k0en
Team Open Consoles
Team Open Consoles
k0en

Machine préférée TO7-70

Msg n°2 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Icon_minitimeMer 23 Avr 2014, 11:24

Nice review. We have the same point of view about this device Wink I really love it.
Belchine
Revendeur/Partenaire Certifié
Belchine

Msg n°3 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Icon_minitimeMer 23 Avr 2014, 11:50

Nice job. Thanks
http://www.belchine.net
JonJon
Accro'
JonJon

Msg n°4 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Icon_minitimeMer 23 Avr 2014, 15:10

Great review! Is it your everyday smartphone now ?
Deen0X
Padawan
Deen0X

Msg n°5 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Icon_minitimeMer 23 Avr 2014, 15:26

yes, is my normal smartphone.

i really like the design and look.

Much i5 will be my serious gameplay for other situations (beach, long travels, etc) i will use devices in function of situations i will have. Much G2 is for normal daily usage, Much i5 is for special usage (counting i want to use any of them as smartphone too)

for beach or similar situations, i prefer to go with Much i5 instead Much G2 and another gaming device. With this, i only carry one device for both needs (smartphone and gaming device).
For normal use, Much G2 is enough for my gaming needs, and i always get another device in my backpack (usually, a GPD-G5A, but that i sporadically get out to play)

lol_lol'
pandorawiz
Noob'
pandorawiz

Msg n°6 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Avr 2014, 12:41

I know you get these consoles for free, but the results in benchmarks are awful and there's so much lag in the games you tested. It's weird that you fail to mention that in the written portion of the review. How about cons: It's is too weak to run demanding games properly.
Deen0X
Padawan
Deen0X

Msg n°7 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Avr 2014, 12:56

i´m not agree.

i think the device power is enough for running the kind of games that this device is designed for.

i keep this same discussion in other forum

the device power is not enough for running the most demanding games? i agree with this, but now you must ask which games are these "demanding games" you mention.

Nova 3?
Modern combat 4?
Asphalt 8?

for nova 3 and modern combat 4, or any other FPS game, there is no sense on discussing this. Much G2 is not a device designed for those kind of games. If you want to paly those games, then this device is not for you.

Asphalt 8? i tested this game in other (most powerful) devices, and i get slowdowns in any case.
Solution? lower the graphics level.

which other kind of games you want to play? GTA? i tested and the game run ok, with some slowdowns... but again. this device is not for those kind of games

then, i must ask again. Which games you´re refereing with "demanding games" to run in this device?

and about benchmark results (Antutu X Edition).
Much G2

Summarizing points:

RAM Operation:  1110
RAM Speed:  517
CPU integer:  1835
CPU float-point:  1266
2D graphics: [720x1280] 582
3D graphics: [720x1280] 3249
Storage I/O:  802
Database I/O:  625
CPU frequency:  1209 MHz (x4)
Multitask:  2642
Dalvik:  864
Total:  13492

Much i5:

Summary:

RAM Operation: 1089
RAM Speed: 502
CPU integer: 1819
CPU float-point: 1242
2D graphics: [720x1280] 646
3D graphics: [720x1280] 3294
Storage I/O: 832
Database I/O: 515
CPU frequency: 1209 MHz (x4)
Multitask: 2661
Dalvik: 780
Total: 13380

As you can see, Much G2 get better results (insignificant in my opinion) than Much i5.

I don´t understand what the point you don´t like the performance of Much G2, but don´t say nothing about Much i5 performance, that is a device focussed on hard-gaming (with a full set of gaming controls)

summarizing: i don´t agree with you about power of Much G2, because i don´t consider is weak for running the games that can be run on it (based on their design)

Zalu2!
k0en
Team Open Consoles
Team Open Consoles
k0en

Machine préférée TO7-70

Msg n°8 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Avr 2014, 13:06

I'm totally agree with Deen0x. :+1: 
Deen0X
Padawan
Deen0X

Msg n°9 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Avr 2014, 13:29

pandorawiz, i'm not against you or your opinion (that is so respetable, of course). apologize my english that may be rude sometimes. (is not my natural language). simply i expose my point of view about this device. ^_^
Contenu sponsorisé

Msg n°10 MessageSujet: Re: [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") [REVIEW] iReadyGo Much G2 (Quad-Core, 5") Icon_minitime

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1