AccueilDernières imagesblogS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 ...
Voir le deal
499 €

Partagez

RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
AndroGamesFR
Accro'

RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Empty
Msg n°61 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 11 Aoû 2014, 23:08

la puissance brute sans contrainte
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ghuntar
Master Chief
Ghuntar

Machine préférée SNES

Msg n°62 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Aoû 2014, 00:54

Qui ne correspond donc a rien dans la pratique... Ou presque, il peuvent nous sortir une Android/Chrome Box à la rigueur.
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Machine préférée PC-ENGINE, DREAMCAST, PSX

Msg n°63 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 27 Aoû 2014, 19:59

Review of UyeSee G1H Rockchip RK3288 Android TV Box

UyeSee G1H is one of the first Android TV boxes powered by Rockchip RK3288 quad core Cortex A17 SoC. I’ve already listed specs, and shown a few pictures of the device and the board in my “UyeSee G1H Unboxing” post, so today I’ll write a full review, checking out the user interface, testing video playback capabilities, network and storage performance, play a few games, check hardware features are working as expected, and runs some benchmarks on the platform.

First Boot, Settings and First Impressions

There’s an infrared remote control with the device. I’ve inserted a CR2032 battery, and although it works great in the user interface, it becomes useless with Android apps, so instead I’ve opted to use Mele F10 Deluxe air mouse which brings mouse and keyboard support. Before powering up the device, I’ve connected an HDMI cable, the RF dongle for Mele F10 Deluxe, a USB hard drive, and an Ethernet cable. Connecting the power supply will start the device automatically, and the boot is super fast compared to other devices I’ve tested, as it takes about 18 seconds only.
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
UyeSee G1H Android Launcher (Click for Original Size)
There’s a custom launcher as shown above, as well as the stock Android home screen as shown below. The status bar is disabled by default, but I’ve enabled it for easier control with the air mouse, and to take screenshots. It looks pretty, but unfortunately this must have been designed for the Chinese market, and all buttons report “App not installed”, except the Settings button which goes to the Android settings. You can use the arro keys to navigate, and if you go right, you’ll find the all the you’ve installed apps. This menu has some animation that are extremely smooth, probably thanks to the Mali-T764 GPU. However, if you click on the screenshot above you’ll find out the resolution is set to 1280×720. I’d assume most people don’t buy the latest Android mini PC to get a 720p machine, but you can change to 1920×1080 resolution in the settings, and the user interface will also be set to 1080p. I don’t have a 4K TV so 4K options did not show up. The launcher above won’t look very nice at 1080p, because graphics are made for 720p, and a large part of the bottom of the screen will not be used. There’s no such problem when switching to the stock Android home screen.
Android Home Screen (Click for Original @ 720p)
Going to the Settings, we’ve got all usually Wireless and Networks options for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Ethernet, including VPN, Portable Hotspot and so on. There’s a Home menu to select the launcher, and ScreenshotSetting  menu, both of which I did not notice in most other firmware. The Sound settings like you choose between “Default Output” (PCM / Down-mixing), “Spdif Passthough”, and HDMI Bitstream (HDMI pass-through), but I don’t have an audio receiver yet, so I could not try the pass-though options. The Display settings will allow you to hide or show the status bar, adjust for overscan, select HDMI, YPbPr, and “TV” (Composite) video output, as well as the resolution: “auto”, 1080p 24/25/30/50/60Hz, 720p 50/60, 720×576 or 720×480. If you have a 4K TV, 4K options should show as well. I’ve been informed there’s currently a bug for 4K @ 60Hz, but it will be resolved in the next firmware upgrade. I’ve done most of my testing with HDMI, and I had no problem, but I also tested composite and component (YPbPr) video output.

Composite (Click to Enlarge)

Component (Click to Enlarge)
Composite looks fine, but there’s a green line on my TV that could not be removed even after using the “Screen Scale” menu. YMMV. Component output is more problematic as it is only shown in Grey (Y signal), I could not get the Chrominance signal to show which any cable combination I tried.
[size][url][/url]My device comes with a 8GB NAND flash, and they’ve partitioned it with a 1.91GB “Internal Storage” partition for apps, and a 3.88 GB “NAND FLASH” partition for data. I really prefer a single partition for everything, but even after installing all apps I needed for testing I still had 1.17GB free in the “Internal Storage” partition. It may become a problem if you install many apps, especially games which can be rather large.[/size]
Other settings are pretty standard, and the developer option are enabled by default. The “About device” section reports the model number as “rk3288″, Android 4.4.2 on top of Linux kernel 3.10.0. The firmware is not rooted, and I don’t have male to male USB cable, so I could not root it via the OTG port.
I could install most applications I tried on Google Play Store including Root checker, Antutu, Quadrant, Beach Buggy Blitz, etc…, but a few would just report my device is not compatible such as Real Racing 3 (but many Android STB have the same issue) and Vidonn activity tracker app. I have had some 941 errors from time to time, failing to install an app, but these were possibly network error unrelated to G1H. Paid apps such as Sixaxis Controller installed properly. In order to play Riptide GP2, I also installed Amazon AppStore without issue.
There’s no power button, so you can’t power off the device gracefully, only put it in standby mode with the IR remote control power button, The soft power button in the status did not work for me. Despite having only a 5V/2A power adapter, connected a USB hard drive, I did not seem to have issues with a lack of power, except possibly at the end of one Antutu test at 1080p where the screen went blank. The box can get pretty hot however. After Antutu, the max temperature on the top and bottom of the box were respectively 53 °C and 60 °C, after after playing Riptide GP2 for 30 minutes at 1080p, it went all the way up to 63 °C and 71 °C, which means the processor even gets hotter, possibly well over 80 °C, I’m not sure this can be good if this happens too often.
The firmware is very smooth most of the time, except when it’s writing to the flash, while installing an app for example, where the mouse pointer may not react for short periods of time. Stability is OK, but I had the screen turn off at the end of Antutu benchmark once, requiring a power cycle, and another time the box rebooted itself, while browsing files in ES File Explorer. I like the fact that you can switch between 720p and 1080p user interface, as you want prefer the former for smoother games, and the former for video playback for example.
You can watch the video below to see what the UI looks like at 1280×720 and 1920×1080 resolution, as well as the difference settings options available.

Video Playback

I normally play videos from a SAMBA share over Ethernet using XBMC. However, the box does not come with XBMC, and currently XBMC does not support hardware decoding for HEVC, so instead I’ve chosen to test videos with MXPlayer. I did try to install XBMC using XBMC Updater, and downloaded both stable and nightly apk, but the system reported the apk were not recognized. So I tried to install SPMC via Google Play instead, but atfirst I got a 941 error, and I could only manage install it after most testing was complete at a later stage. Using Es File Explorer, I connected to my SAMBA share, and unfortunately even 480p video were buffering like crazy, so I ended up using a USB hard drive. The Ethernet issue may not be due to G1H, but my Gigabit switch, as I’ll explain in the networking section. Nevertheless, the takeaway is that videos were played from USB hard drive with MXPlayer, unless otherwise stated.
I start with videos samples from samplemedia.linaro.org, and as well as videos with H.265/HEVC codec from Elecard:

• H.264 codec / MP4 container (Big Buck Bunny), 480p/720p/1080p – OK

• MPEG2 codec / MPG container, 480p/720p/1080p – Video playing at an estimated 2 to 4 fps, with most frames skipped [SPMC test: OK, but every second or so, there will be a subtle change of color / screen jump]

• MPEG4 codec, AVI container 480p/720p/1080p – OK

• VC1 codec (WMV), 480p/720p/1080p – OK

• Real Media (RMVB) – RV8, RV9, and RV10 – OK, much smoother than any other device I’ve tried, and according to MXPlayer using HW decode.

• WebM / VP8 – OK

• H.265 codec / MPEG TS container – No video, audio only.

I’ve also tested some high bitrate videos:

• ED_HD.avi – OK, no problem even in fast moving scenes

• big_buck_bunny_1080p_surround.avi (1080p H.264 – 12 Mbps) – OK. (Audio needs to be decoded by S/W)

• h264_1080p_hp_4.1_40mbps_birds.mkv (40 Mbps) – OK

• hddvd_demo_17.5Mbps_1080p_VC1.mkv (17.5Mbps) – OK  (Audio needs to be decoded by S/W)

• Jellyfish-120-Mbps.mkv (120 Mbps video without audio) – OK

Most high definition audio codecs (except AC3 and TrueHD) could not play with MXPlayer, but I tried later with SPMC (XBMC fork on Google Play), and all could play:

• AC3 – OK

• Dolby Digital 5.1 / Dolby Digital 7.1 – OK

• TrueHD 5.1 & 7.1 – OK

• DTS-MA and DTS-HR – OK

Sintel-Bluray.iso Blu-ray ISO file could play in MX Player but with video only, I could not get audio to work, even switching to software decode.
Rockchip RK3288 is supposed to handle 4K videos, even with HEVC, so let’s try a few in MX Player:

• HD.Club-4K-Chimei-inn-60mbps.mp4 – OK

• sintel-2010-4k.mkv – Can play but with some slow downs from time to time. I can get audio by switching to audio S/W decoding.

• Beauty_3840x2160_120fps_420_8bit_HEVC_MP4.mp4 – OK, but some white “fog” appears on the black background

• Bosphorus_3840x2160_120fps_420_8bit_HEVC_MP4.mp4 – OK

• Jockey_3840x2160_120fps_420_8bit_HEVC_TS.ts – Cannot play.

Several AVI, MKV, FLV and MP4 videos in my library could play fine with SPMC. I also played a complete 1080p video (1h50) in the box, and I had no issues either.
At first, I was not too happy with video playback using MX Player only, but when you put SPMC (XBMC) into the mix, it looks much better. The main thing you lose (confirmed) with XBMC is H.265 / HEVC hardware video decoding.
Links to various video samples used in this review and be found in “Where to get video, audio and images samples” post and comments.

Network Performance (Wi-Fi and Ethernet)

The network test consists in transferring a 278 MB file between a SAMBA share and the internal flash using, and vice versa, repeating the test three times using ES File Explorer. Wi-Fi performance appears to be inconsistent, as I had three much different transfer times: 3m20s, 2m43s, and 4m31s, averaging a rather disappointing 1.31 MB/s. I also tested Miracast via Rockchip’s “Wi-Fi display” app included with the firmware, and after a few tries I managed to mirror my Android phone display.
Wi-Fi Performance in MB/s
Now.. Ethernet.. This gets interesting. At first, when I used the device connected to Ethernet, it felt sluggish in the Play Store, and soon found some serious issues while transferring a file from a SAMBA share using ES File Explorer, as throughput was around 300 to 500 KB/s most of the time, and sometimes it would even stall. This looks very similar to the issue I had to Wetek Play. I’ve recently purchased a D-Link DGS-1005A 5-port Gigabit switch for test, and used it in my last five reviews. That means three products had no problem with the switch, and two had issues. Which item is guilty is difficult to prove. So I decided to insert my older (D-Link) 10/100M hub, between the device and the Gigabit switch and it worked. I tried to connect the device to my Gigabit switch with a different cable, and it also worked, but the connection is only 100M. If I used the original cable (the same I used for all other reviews), it will detect a Gigabit connection, but the Ethernet LEDs will “funnily” blink on the device, and the Link LED will turn on and off. So at the end of the day, I did not manage to get a proper Gigabit connection, so I tested Fast Ethernet, and the result is OK.
Ethernet Performance in MB/s
Like with Probox2 EX, this test used the ES File Explorer version with improved SAMBA performance, which may have helped a bit for Ethernet, but did nothing for Wi-Fi.

Miscellaneous Tests

Bluetooth

Transferring a picture via Bluetooth worked just fine, after pairing G1H with my Android smartphone (ThL W200).
I skipped Sixaxis test for PS3 Bluetooth Gamepad support, as it required root.
After installing Vidonn app for Vidonn X5 activity tracker, it could connected via Bluetooth 4.0 LE to retrieve the data.

Storage

Both a micro SD card and a USB flash drive formatted to FAT32 could be mounted and accessed successfully.
I’ve also connected my USB 3.0 hard drive with NTFS, EXT-4, FAT32, and BTRFS partitions. and as usual the Linux file systems are not supported, at least not by default.

File SystemReadWrite
NTFSOKOK
EXT-4Not mountedNot mounted
FAT32OKOK
BTRFSNot mountedNot mounted
After setting the custom locations set to /mnt/usb_storage/USB_DISK2/USB3_NTFS in A1 SD Bench to benchmark the NTFS partition, I got a read speed of 27.5MB/s and a write speed of 25.98MB/s.
USB Hard Drive Performance in MB/s
There’s not that much differences between difference platforms at USB 2.0 speeds.
Last time, the eMMC flash in Probox2 EX could be read at 27.57MB/s, and written at 15.11 MB/s, and the eMMC used in G1H as better read speed at 44.50 MB/s, but much slower write speed at 7.3 MB/s, which may explain some the rare slowdowns I experienced while playing with this mini PC.

USB Webcam

Skype sort of worked with my UVC USB webcam. I tested audio successfully with the Echo service, and I could see the video, but as I tried to leave a video message the app crashed.
Google Hangouts could detect the webcam, but when I did a video call the camera image did not show up.

Gaming

With Mali-T764 GPU, Rockchip RK3288 should be a star when it comes to video games. I’ve tested the three games: Candy Crush Saga, Beach Buggy Blitz, and Riptide GP2. Candy Crush Saga unsurprisingly worked fine as with any device. Beach Buggy Blitz is a little more challenging, and based on my experience Riptide GP2 is even more demanding.
Testing games was actually the first thing I did, at first the resolution was set to 720p. I used Tronsmart Mars G01 wireless gamepad to control both games. I went to Beach Buggy Blitz settings, and maxed out the graphics settings which normally make devices based on Amlogic S802 struggle to have a decent framerate. But with UyeSee G1H, the game was just extra smooth. I did the same with Riptide GP2, and yet again very smooth most of the time. I could even win races, or battle with the lead driver at all games. That’s not usual at all, as normally I’m always fighting for third place in other Android TV boxes happy. Beside the high framerate, one of the reasons gameplay is better is that I don’t have lag with Tronsmart Gamepad in this device.  Switching to 1080p, Beach Buggy Blitz is still super smooth, except sometimes during the first one of two seconds of the game. Riptide GP2 is still very playable, and I’m still fighting for victory!, but it feels like the framerate may drop in the low 20, or even 15 at times. I’ve played Riptide GP2 for 30 consecutive minutes, and albeit the box gets very hot (70 C), everything is stable and smooth.

UyeSee G1H Benchmark

Since it’s my first Rockchip RK3288 device, I’ve run a few more benchmarks than usual, and also checked the CPU details with CPU-Z app.
CPU-Z has apparently not yet heard about Rockchip RK3288, as it reports a Rockchip RK3066 processor. The CPU architecture is 0xc0d, which stands for ARM Cortex A12, whereas Cortex A17 should be 0xc0e, according to this. So finally Rockchip RK3288 might be a Cortex A12, at least for the first versions. If there are other ways to check let me know.  The CPU clock can scale between 126MHz and 1.8 GHz, the GPU is correctly detected as Mali-T764, and there’s indeed 2GB RAM in my device, but CPU-Z only takes the “internal flash” partition reporting 1.91 GB storage for the 8 GB flash.
Antutu 4.x score is excellent with 40,497, one of the top device on the market. That score has been achieved with a resolution of 1280×720, switching to 1920×1080 brings the score down to a still very good 39273 points. I’ve created a table below showing comparing S802 in Probox2 EX, and RK3288 in G1H  to find out where it shine in the tests:

Amlogic S802Rockchip RK3288
Multitask574410415
Runtime20184698
RAM Operation29972066
RAM Speed15962797
CPU integer37813162
CPU float-point28155218
2D Graphics1648 (607×1008)1641 (1280×672)
3D graphics8717 (607×1008)8404 (1280×672)
Storage I/O18011461
Database I/O630635
Results are quite surprising. According to Antutu 4.x scores, RK3288 shines in multitask, runtime, and CPU floating point testes, but graphics are about equivalent to S802 (at slightly different resolutions), and CPU integer is faster in the S802 @ 2.0 Ghz compared to RK3288 @ 1.8 Ghz. Probox2 EX has slightly better storage performance compared to UyeSee G1H but this part is mostly independent from the processor.
I also tried to run Quadrant, but all I got was a grey screen as I ran the test. Vellamo benchmark is now at version 3.0, so I can’t really compared it to earlier tests I did, but UyeSee G1H performance is also pretty good here.
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]In the new Multicore (beta) benchmark, this Rockchip RK3288 solution even beats all other players.
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]In the browser score, UyeSee G1H is only outperformed by LG G3 smartphone (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801), and in themetal score, its performance is about equivalent to LG Nexus 5 (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801).
Despite the clear superior performance in games, the graphics benchmarks in Antutu were somewhat disappointing, so I’ve run Ice Storm Extreme test in 3DMark.
3DMark Benchmark Results (Click to Enlarge)
A score of 7278 points is about equivalent to a phone based on Snapdragon 600 with Adreno 320 GPU. Many recent devices based on Qualcomm 800 and greater get score above 10,000 or simply maxes out the test, so again I was expecting the GPU to perform better in benchmarks.

Conclusion

First, I’d like to thank Shenzhen UyeSee Technology for being the first company to send me a product based on Rockchip RK3288. The product is still new, and although there are positives, there’s still some work that need to be done. Compared to existing products, the main benefits of Rockchip RK3288 are HEVC video decoding and a 3D gaming performance unmatched by other Android TV boxes
PRO:

• Fast new processor

• Excellent 3D graphics performance for games, which for some reasons does not really show in benchmarks.

• Both 720p and 1080p user interfaces are supported

• Video Output – 1080p support 24, 25 ,30 , 50 and 60 Hz output which may be important for some videos. 4K will eventually support 60Hz thanks to HDMI 2.0.

• HEVC video decoding support

• OTA firmware updates appear to be supported (but I cannot confirm).

• Webcam supported in Skype (although it did not work in Google Hangouts)

CONS:

• Rare stability issues (1 reboot, one black screen over 8 hours of testing)

• Lacklustre Wi-Fi performance

• XBMC not pre-installed

• Issues with some videos in MX Player (MPEG2, several HEVC/H.265 can’t be played, some audio issues)

• Somewhat slow eMMC flash write speed potentially leading to slowdowns

• Potential Gigabit Ethernet issues, at least confirmed with my switch (D-Link DSG-1005A).

• No proper power off (standby only)

• The device can get pretty hot (70+ C)

• A few apps are not compatible in Google Play

• Video output – Component only output the Luminance signal with my TV, composite has a green bar at the bottom

• “TV” Launcher is only made for 720p resolution

I had quite a few problem with networking with this hardware. First Wi-Fi is stable, but relatively slow, and then the box did not want to play nice with my Gigabit Ethernet switch, but connection and performance were fine with a Fast Ethernet hub. Video playback is decent, but may still need more work, a version of XBMC with support for H.265 would be nice, but I’d assume at first all Rockchip RK3288 TV boxes will suffer from the same flaw, at least initially. If you’d like to play some 3D games this TV box will give you a much better experience than what you can achieve with the fastest Cortex A9 solution (Rockchip RK3188, Amlogic S802), and after testing the box, this is currently the main selling point of this media player.
You may find more information and/or contact the company via G1H product page. UyeSee G1H is not yet listed on their Aliexpress Store, but some hardware with similar specs, but different enclosure, can be bought for $90 including shipping on Aliexpress, so we might expect a similar price for G1H.
Belchine
Revendeur/Partenaire Certifié
Belchine

Msg n°64 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 27 Aoû 2014, 22:40

Minix fera une annonce en septembre concernant son boitier RK3288!!!
http://www.belchine.net
sqturn2k
Accro'
sqturn2k

Msg n°65 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Aoû 2014, 06:00

Pourquoi ils ont pas fait un test sur des vidéos x264 hi10p.
Y en a plus de en plus (particulièrement dans le monde de l'anime) Sad
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°66 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Aoû 2014, 06:44

sqturn2k a écrit:
Pourquoi ils ont pas fait un test sur des vidéos x264 hi10p.
Y en a plus de en plus (particulièrement dans le monde de l'anime)  Sad
tu peux essayer de les contacter par twitter ou facebook  :lol2: Wink :top:
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°67 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Aoû 2014, 20:40

Tronsmart Orion 28 : Une TV-Box RK3288 avec jusqu’à 4 Go de ram

Déclinée en 3 modèles, le Tronsmart Orion R28 est une TV-Box exploitant le processeur ARM Rockchip RK3288. Lancée en exclusivité en pré-vente sur Geekbuying, cette minimachine affiche des capacités assez étonnantes. Pour ce lancement, le site propose des offres assez intéressantes destinées avant tout aux développeurs.

Des rabais, voir un remboursement intégral de la machine mais aussi des cartes MicroSDHC contenant les sources nécessaires au développement de ROM spécifiques à l’engin. On dirait que ce lancement promotionnel du Tronsmart Orion R24 est une manière de finir de déboguer la machine qui emploie le problématique Rockchip RK3288.
On en parlait il y a peu avec les premières Clé-PC équipées de cette puce, le Rockchip RK3288 semble quelque peu instable et immature pour le moment. Tronsmart, qui fabrique de nombreuses TV-Box, a employé la puce dans son dernier joujou mais semble avoir du mal a finaliser un système et ne s’en cache pas.
L’offre lancée en partenariat avec Geekbuying est plutôt claire : « Le premier lot d’Orion R28 est proposé avec des prix spéciaux [...] Ils ne seront peut être pas parfait et nous espérons entendre vos retours ».
En plus d’une réduction de tarif de 20$, chaque machine est livrée avec le SDK fourni par Tronsmart monté sur une carte MicroSDHC de 8 Go. 10$ de bon d’achat seront également proposés aux personnes proposant des avis et tests des engins. Enfin un remboursement total du prix de l’engin pour le premier qui livrera une ROM custom fonctionnelle pour la machine.
A vrai dire ce n’est pas cher payé si il s’agit du travail de finalisation logiciel nécessaire à une commercialisation à grande échelle du produit mais c’est un geste envers la communauté de développeurs qui travaille déjà sur ce chipset.

Tronsmart Orion R28, 3 parfums au choix

Venons en aux machines, l’objet est décliné en 3 versions qui se construisent sur la même base et se déclinent comme d’habitude dans un crescendo de mémoire vive et de stockage.
Cela commence avec la Tronsmart Orion R28 Pro à 79.99$, la plus petite des 3 solutions. Elle est basée sur un RK3288 quadruple coeur cadencé à 1.85 GHz  avec chipset Mali T764 associé à 2 Go de mémoire vive et 8 Go de stockage eMMC. Comme d’habitude le stockage interne est faible dans la  version de base et il faudra jouer avec la carte MicroSDHC pour l’augmenter. La machine embarque un chipset Wifi Broadcom AP6210 proposant un couple de fonctions cumulant Wifi N et Bluetooth 4.0. L’Ethernet embarqué est un 10/100/1000.
La connectique est intéressante : 3 ports USB 2.0, un Micro USB OTG, une entrée infrarouge – une télécommande est fournie par Tronsmart – une sortie S/PDIF optique, une sortie A/V et un port HDMI.
L’engin tournera sous Android 4.4 et le Google Play Store sera inclus, tout comme XBMC, dés le démarrage.

Tronsmart annonce également des mises à jour par OTA comme sur les tablettes et appareils mobiles.
Vient ensuite la Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta à 99.99$ qui reprend les grandes lignes du modèle précédent avec quelques nuances : Si la mémoire vive et le processeur sont les même le stockage eMMC passe de 8 à 16 Go et la puce Wifi est cette fois-ci une Broadcom AP6335  qui lui offre un wifi de type 802.11 AC sur  bandes.
Enfin, la Tronsmart Orion R28 Telos qui embarquera 4 Go de mémoire vive DDR3 et 32 Go de eMMC toujours sous chipset Wifi AC Broadcom AP6335. Cette dernière n’est pas encore annoncée et son tarif non communiqué. Cette version ne sera commercialisée qu’après la finalisation d’une image système stable de la machine.
Bien évidemment, je n’encourage personne a se frotter de trop prés à ce type d’engin pour le moment, à moins d’avoir de très solides compétences en matière de programmation et le goût du risque. C’est toutefois une nouvelle série d’engin qui devraient faire leur place à terme dans le paysage des TV-Box : Elles devraient être performantes en 3D, afficher de belles capacités en lecture multimédia et accepter de nombreux développement grâce au SDK proposé par Tronsmart. Des engins a suivre donc.
Belchine
Belchine

Msg n°68 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Aoû 2014, 21:52

Minix m'avait dit, il y a qques semaines, que cette puce nécessitait encore beaucoup de travail....et qu'il serait étonnant de voir une box TV sortir avant septembre...
AndroGamesFR
Accro'
AndroGamesFR

Msg n°69 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Aoû 2014, 21:55

Elle est belle quand même

En fait ça fait très kit de développement x)
Belchine
Belchine

Msg n°70 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Aoû 2014, 22:02

Ouai, ça c'est une bonne idée de la sortir de cette façon plutôt que de la mettre en vente avec un système qui plante B-)
AndroGamesFR
Accro'
AndroGamesFR

Msg n°71 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Aoû 2014, 22:03

Su ça peut les aider en plus de ça...

Archos a aussi annoncé sa tablette sous rk
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°72 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Sep 2014, 19:28

MK902 II LE is a tiny Ubuntu PC with a Rockchip RK3288 CPU

Rikomagic launched a new TV box with a Rockchip RK3288 processor and Google Android software this summer. It’s called the MK902 II and I’ve got one sitting on my desk waiting for me to find the time to put it through the paces.
While the box is designed to let you run Android apps on a TV, it’s basically a tiny computer… and if you don’t want to use Android there’s a Linux model.
Rikomagic UK is now selling the MK902 II LE (Linux Edition) at its Cloudsto store for  £110 ($179) and up.
That price may seem a bit high when you can get an Android model for $115. But at least you won’t have to install Linux yourself, and Rikomagic UK tells me there are a few small differences in the hardware for the Linux Edition model.
The MK902 II LE features a RK3288 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 8GB to 16GB of storage, a microSd card reader, 802.11n WiFi, HDMI output, 4 USB ports, Gigabit Ethernet, AV, and SPDIF jacks.
It ships with Xubuntu 14.04, which is basically Ubuntu Linux with the Xfce desktop environment.
Rikomagic UK offers a handful of other ARM-based mini PCs with Linux, but this is the fastest model to date. It reportedly boots to a desktop in just about 10 seconds and it supports virtualization software that lets you run apps compiled for x86 processors to run on this ARM-based system. That lets you run Linux apps that wouldn’t otherwise be available including Skype. It also opens the door to running some Windows apps with WINE.
What you don’t get is support for hardware-accelerated video playback, so if you want to use a box like this as a media player you may have better results with Android than with Ubuntu.
The MK902 II LE with 8GB sells for £110 while the 16GB model is £115.

You can find more videos of the MK902 II LE in action at the Rikomagic UK forum.
Belchine
Belchine

Msg n°73 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Sep 2014, 19:53

AndroGamesFR
Accro'
AndroGamesFR

Msg n°74 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Sep 2014, 19:54

Faut arrêter avec Antutu x)
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°75 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Sep 2014, 21:22

diablotinbouky a écrit:
un bench provenant de cette tablette ?

Belchine
Belchine

Msg n°76 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Sep 2014, 21:36

Ouep, c'est bien ça prima ;-)
@Andro...c'est le seul bench que j'ai trouvé
Promis j'utiliserai les autres sur les intels, le A80 et rk32 si j'en trouve une....
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°77 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 21 Nov 2014, 09:58

Lollipop arrive dessus [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
Belchine
Belchine

Msg n°78 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Nov 2014, 15:43

Ce qui est étrange... Autant le RK3188, on le trouvait partout... Autant le RK32 se fait très discret...
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°79 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Nov 2014, 17:26

Pourtant Rockchip est assez actif, ils viennent de sortir leur SOC issu du partenariat avec Intel.
AndroGamesFR
Accro'
AndroGamesFR

Msg n°80 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 25 Nov 2014, 16:48

toujouts pas au point, quand on voit le resultat geekbench et gfx....
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°81 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 27 Nov 2014, 06:21

Dual Boot Ubuntu 14.10 / Android 4.4 Image Released for Ugoos UT3

There has been several Ubuntu images released for Rockchip RK3288 based devices, even dual boot Android / Ubuntu images, first thanks to Ian Morrison who published instructions to install Linux on RK3288 devices based on the work done by T-Firefly team, then Nagrace released a preliminary dual boot Android / Ubuntu for HPH NT-V6, Open Hour Chameleon can boot either Android or Lubuntu from an SD card, and more recently Ugoos released a dual boot Ubuntu 14.10 / Android 4.4 image for their Ugoos UT3 mini PC, as well as a demo video.
720p Video Playback in Ubuntu 14.10 (Click to Enlarge)
Three images are now available for Ugoos UT3:

• Dual boot (Android 4.4.2 – Ubuntu 14.10) – ut3_dualboot_0.1t.rar
  • Ubuntu 14.10 only – ut3_ubuntu14.10_v0.1.rar
  • Android 4.4.2 only – ut3_2.0.4.zip

As a side note, I love mega.co.nz links as the download speed usually maxes out my Internet connection bandwidth.
There are two files and one folder in the dual boot rar file:

• AndroidTool_Release_v2.3 folder with the usual Rockchip Windows tool for flashing.
  • ut3_dualboot_Android2.0.4_Ubuntu14.10_v1.img – The actual firmware
  • manual_at.docx – Word file explaining how to flash the firmware.

That means you’ll need a computer or virtual machine running Windows to install the firmware.
I understand the dual boot image boots to Android by default, and if you want to switch to Ubuntu, you need to press the power button, and the menu options “Switch System” will switch the device to Ubuntu. Once in Ubuntu, you can switch back to Android by clicking on the Android icon shown in the screenshot above.
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]The Ubuntu distributions does not support 2D/3d graphics acceleration, not hardware video acceleration because the GPU / VPU drivers are not available for Linux, and nobody has done the work with libhybris to support Mali-T764 GPU, and whatever VPU is used in RK3288.
Nevertheless the system appears to run quite smoothly thanks to the quad core Cortex A17 (or A12?) processor, and the fast eMMC used in the board. 1080p video playback is possible using software decoding. In the video demo below, Ugoos demos their dual boot image, starting in Ubuntu by playing music, running LibreOffice, browsing the web with Mozilla Firefox, installing and running Gimp, playing two 720p videos fom a SAMBA share over Wi-Fi, laoding a board games, and it looks like a perfectly usable system. However, they did not try more challenging tasks like 1080p video playback, YouTube video playback, flash games, etc.. but it’s something I’ll probably try with Open Hour Chameleon. Finally, they show how to switch between Ubuntu and Android, and vice versa. It only take 15 seconds to switch between Ubuntu and Android in the video, but I think that part must have been edited.

Read more: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
AndroGamesFR
Accro'
AndroGamesFR

Msg n°82 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 27 Nov 2014, 17:30

J'aimerai bien test
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°83 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 28 Nov 2014, 06:32

AndroGamesFR a écrit:
J'aimerai bien test
Regarde par ici

Citation :

Linaro 14.11 Release with Kernel 3.18, Android 5.0, & Ubuntu Utopic. Debian 8.0 Gets ARM64 Port

Linaro 14.11 has been released with Linux kernel 3.18-rc5 (baseline), Linux 3.10.61 & 3.14.25 (LSK, same versions as last month), and Android 4.4.2, 4.4.4, and for the first time Android 5.0 Lollipop. There’s also been some news with regards to Linux desktop distributions, as Ubuntu baseline has been upgraded to Utopic (14.10), and Debian 8.0 (Jessie) will officially support ARM64 with 93% of packages built as of November 5th. Android Lollipop images are said to be built for TC2, Juno, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, and FVP models, but I could not find the images. Finally, it’s the first time I’ve noticed Hisilicon X5HD2 development board with a dual core Cortex A9 processor, but apparently it’s the same as Hi3716cv200.
Here are the highlights of this release:

• Linux Linaro 3.18-rc5-2014.11

• updated GATOR to version 5.20
    • updated topic from Qualcomm LT (include IFC6410 board support)
    • updated integration-linaro-vexpress64 topic by ARM LT (FVP Base and Foundation models, and Juno support)
    • updated integration-hilt-linux-linaro topic by HiSilicon LT (Hi36xx, HiP04, and X5HD2 families support)
    • updated LLVM topic (uses the community llvmlinux-latest branch) includes ILP32 patch set v3 rebased on 3.18-rc5. Build tested only.

• Linaro builds of AOSP 14.11

• built with Linaro GCC 4.9-2014.11
    • migrated to Android 5.0 (Lollipop) for all the targets on all CI loops. Here are the combinations: TC2-LSK-3.10, TC2-LSK-3.14, Juno-LSK, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, FVP-LSK-3.10 and FVP-LSK-3.14.
    • updated LSK pre-merge CI for 3.10 and 3.14
    • revamped to use overlay manifest with local_manifests
    • added AOSP master builds setup for Versatile Express TC2, Juno, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10

• Linaro OpenEmbedded 2014.11

• integrated Linaro GCC 4.9-2014.11
    • included perf tools in the rootfs
    • fixed gator FTBS
    • updated strace aarch64_be patch
    • fixed external toolchain support
    • upstreaming:

• updated LTP to 20140828 release
      • updated PM QA to 0.4.14 release
      • updated ACPICA to 20140828 release

• Linaro Ubuntu 14.11

• Ubuntu baseline migrated from Trusty to Utopic
    • updated packages: Juno firmware 0.9.2, LSK 3.10.60/3.14.24 and linux-linaro 3.18-rc5 kernels

• Debian release team announced ARM64 architecture has made enough progress to be a released architecture for Debian 8.0 (Jessie)

• SELinux support is enabled in linux-linaro kernel
  • Test usage of Linaro toolchain binary to build OE rootfs has been added
  • CI bring up: coresight enabled build for TC2

You can visit [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] for a list of known issues, and further release details about the LEB, LMB (Linaro Member Builds), and community builds, as well as Android, Kernel, Graphics, Multimedia, Landing Team, Platform, Power management and Toolchain components.

Read more: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
prima.king
Serial Newser
prima.king

Msg n°84 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 28 Nov 2014, 10:16

ARM Cortex-A12 and Cortex-A17 chips are identical

When Chinese chip maker Rockchip launched its RK3288 processor earlier this year there was some confusion about whether it was based on ARM Cortex-A12 or Cortex-A17 designs.
It turns out it doesn’t matter: ARM says that while the two types of chips were originally designed to offer different performance levels, but due to demand for better performance and efficiency, ARM Cortex-A12 and Cortex-A17 are effectively identical.
In fact, ARM doesn’t even plan to use the Cortex-A12 name anymore and will refer to all of the designs in this category as Cortex-A17.
Cortex-A17 chips offer 60 percent more single-threader performance than a Cortex-A9 chip at the same clock speed, while also offering better efficiency.
These are still mid-range chips that aren’t in the same class as the Cortex-A57 designs based on ARMv8 architecture. But if you’ve been spending the last year wondering whether Rockchip’s latest processor was a Cortex-A12 or Cortex-A17 chip now you can move on to other pursuits.
via MiniMachines
AndroGamesFR
Accro'
AndroGamesFR

Msg n°85 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 29 Nov 2014, 19:58

et voilà j'ai reçu une telclast équipé d'un rockchip 3288 le tout avec une résolution de 2560x1600 donc 1million de pixels en plus à gérer que sur les 2048x1536 qui se répandent...

que dire...coté cpu c'est l'hécatombe...800 en single et 2000/2200 en multi, résultat un peu decevant de ce coté sachant qu'en face le mtk 6595 fait 1000 en single et 2700 en multi, ça manque encore d'optimisation...
mais coté gpu c'est correct malheureusement pas de 3.0 pour l'instant. donc sur gfx pas de 3.0 en bench et anomlay ça crahs en début de bench.

Sur mc5 ça marche nickel avec une aussi haute résolution, mais en général gameloft fait du downscale, j'en dirais plus dès que possible
Belchine
Belchine

Msg n°86 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 30 Nov 2014, 09:04

C'est ce que Minix m'avait dit....que cette puce demandait vraiment beaucoup de travail...
Contenu sponsorisé

Msg n°87 MessageSujet: Re: RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive ! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

RK3288 by Rockchip -- Ubuntu arrive !
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant