Team Open Consoles
Messages : 14876
Réputation : 350
Inscrit le : 13/10/2010
|Msg n°1 Sujet: NES.emu Sam 17 Déc 2011, 20:56|| |
A récupérer ici : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
- Citation :
- NES/Famicom emulator based on FCEUX 2.2.2-svn (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 7, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs. It's based on an up-to-date revision of well-known PC emulator FCEUX, offering some of the most accurate NES emulation on Android.
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in zip files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls in addition to keyboard controls (up to 4 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Multiplayer-capable Wiimote/Classic Controller/Wii U Pro Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (Wii controllers not yet working on Android 4.2), also works with any generic Bluetooth/USB gamepad supported by Android
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
OpenConsoles sur Youtube (vidéos, tests ect...) : ICI